Bandini

the bandini set- my entire life..aasiya (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

kiranRonit

kiranRonit

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
lovely interview

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the bandini set- my entire life..aasiya (Page 2)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article.

I too love Aasiya K as Santo, she made the character seem real and becomes so natural to her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xXJessieXx...RamonaG....

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Wohaaaaaaaaaaaa...RAMONA..this is it..!! I want to HUG YOU RIGHT NOW..!! Such an awesome article..yaar...God we should meet once & need to give you a TIGHT hug for all the beautiful news that you have been giving me & al of US here.. ..SANRAJ maniacs...to survive..all the horrible tracks & long weekends..and twists & stupid articles..!! Long Live RAMONA..!!

NOW SANTU aka AASIYA..I will love you even more now & will always be in my heart & SANTU..I dont think I need to say that..because SANRAJ are now etched in my memory & heart forever..whatever it is whether teh begining of the show the middle of the show or oen day the end of it..YOU ROCK..!! I am so so so PROUD of you that you have given all the credits to rightfully BALAJI..RONIT & Ektha in particular..IT REALLY SHOWS you are very level headed & humble person & thats what comes across in your eyes when you play SANTU...and as for your ELECTRIFYING CHEMISTRY with RONIT..Oh yeah it has to be GODS GIFT lady..!! Because it is simply AMAZING every day in & out..!! IT JUST brings on teh fever ..HOTTER & HOTTER..as teh days are passing on..the fever never seems to go down..!! And WE JUST LOVE IT..!! Its like a feast for our eyes minds & souls...GOD BLESS you & RONIT..& Balaji & Ekta..!! And finally ..special wishes to RONIT Ji..for investing in a good student like you Aasiya..His efforts are so so visible in your superlative performances in each & every scenes..specially when he is around..You seem to GLOW..!!Bye ..I think I can go on & on..but let me STOP IT FOR NOW..!!

Love-hema

Edited by HAOOY - 21 August 2010 at 4:37am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajjueli01hashbrownbishop22love2211anitarani...RamonaG....

Jes75

IF-Dazzler

Jes75

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Hi Ramona thanks for the article .... Aasiya is a brilliant actress and a lovely person and i dont think i can ever imagine someone else as Santu ....RR and Aasiya make a great jodi .....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

eli01bishop22...RamonaG....TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

simlavidhi

IF-Dazzler

simlavidhi

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Thanks Ramona 4 sharing. LOve Aasiya a lot n her chemistry wiz RR is just superb, fabulous, outstanding. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eli01Jes75TOTAL-ROMANTIC...RamonaG....

love2211

IF-Dazzler

love2211

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged
lovely ramoooooo awwww she is sooooo lovelyyyyyyy and ha natural chemistrey between then

aasiya and rr

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bishop22TOTAL-ROMANTIC...RamonaG....

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
undoubtedly aasia good actress , doing good job with d role of santo.....

bishop22Jes75TOTAL-ROMANTIC...RamonaG....

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

Ronitji was my friend pholosopher guide..i owe my entire knowledge of acting to him & him alone..as for mushy scenes once i started doing them they were a piece of cake..yes we are good eye candy I guess..but its natural..we dont try for it..it just comes across that way on screen..its god gifted i think..my entire day begins & ends on bandini sets..Ronit & my other costars help me with my studies ...

Hug for the g8 news  roma di ..............

ya sanraj's chemistry is so natural it's rally god gifted to them ......... i like her way to gives the credit to her mentors who always helps her in all ways.............
Thumbs Up

Jes75anitaraniTOTAL-ROMANTIC...RamonaG....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top