Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
The lead female protagonist of bandini is not yet 19..yet she has a mature head on young shoulders..in an interview to ibn 7 aasiya told us how she auditoned initially for kadambari's role..which was initially played by prerna wanvari..but landed the plum role of santu..opposite non other than numero uno of tv Ronit ROY..I couldnt believe it initially she said..i thought why would i be chosen by czarina of tv??? But i was ..it was opportunity knocking i guess..and the rest is history..i was raw and frightened out of my wits initially she says..and there werent even mushy scenes then..she chuckles..i knew nothing about acting..Ronitji was my friend pholosopher guide..i owe my entire knowledge of acting to him & him alone..as for mushy scenes once i started doing them they were a piece of cake..yes we are good eye candy I guess..but its natural..we dont try for it..it just comes across that way on screen..its god gifted i think..my entire day begins & ends on bandini sets..Ronit & my other costars help me with my studies ..i was so fond of jewellery bfore i came here..but after wearing so much of it..i cant stand jewellery anymore..had my fill i guess she said..I feel i have lived two lives one as aasiya one as santu..yes i wont hesitate to make sacrifices like santu if the opportunity presented itself i guess..and i would not mind an older husband either.i am a simple girl much like my on screen character..i am eternally grateful to Ronitji ektaji & balaji..they have given me all that i have today..moulded me out of nothing into an actress...Ronitji says i am doing pretty well for myself..he is very proud of me..

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

SHU434hina91ktjaprajjueli01luvrrbankhanhashbrownVishani26angelrosescimbaKhaLidaHcrystal30ilovebandinibishop22Jes75sg08love2211Luv-ShonitIsa_de_xCIOT_xXJessieXxanitaraniammoosTOTAL-ROMANTICleena04pyar-ishkronitfannikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the bandini set- my entire life..aasiya" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Heer_

Groupbie

_Heer_

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
very nice

bishop22

Goldie

bishop22

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

Thank you ramonag for the wonderful news. This will keep me a little happy until monday. We've had a terrible week and hope this matter comes to a close soon.

I love assiya's acting and i think both RR and AK have a great chemistry. I only watch the show for them.  By the way would anyone be able to upload the video for the interview or give a link so I could watch the interview.

Edited by bishop22 - 20 August 2010 at 4:26pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjaeli01hashbrownangelrosesTOTAL-ROMANTIC

eli01

eli01

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Thank you, thank you for these article Smile

Peace of the cake-Aasiya says, but they are THE cream of the cake !!! YES, they are so natural, lovely, beaytifull, perfect, charming, outstanding........and there was no way for me not to fall in love with them and even more, to become SanRaj maniac... Ronit Roy's acting comes from inside of him...you can see the caracter that he is acting in his eyes and then the rest of the body follows....that is why he is sooooo great in what he is doing.....and now, transfering all that to Aasiya, helped her to become really good in such short time and with her first experience....
    O yes, they made history for me (by the way it steel lasts and I want to just, go on and on...)
Well, it is just what I think

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bishop22TOTAL-ROMANTIC

sg08

IF-Dazzler

sg08

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

how she auditoned initially for kadambari's role..which was initially played by prerna wanvari..but landed the plum role of santu..opposite non other than numero uno of tv Ronit ROY

What does this mean - are they planning to change the actress playing KadduUnhappy.....I like Prerna, don't want the actress to change.

Incidentally, I read someplace else that Prerna who plays Kaddu had auditioned for Santu's role but got offered Kaddu's role......the irony of it, thats life I guess.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

hashbrown

hashbrown

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
i simply love aasiya. she doesn't look like an actress. her phenomenal innocence, her most natural looks and her beautiful smile, make her a very pretty and lovable personality.
as for ronit, he is a class in himself; but definitely humble and generous enough to help a real junior.

the reason of their success is the awesome chemistry that they share. it comes naturally. it doesn't look forced or made up.....and aasiya knows it....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

eli01sg08love2211anitaraniTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

bankhan

bankhan

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

The lead female protagonist of bandini is not yet 19..yet she has a mature head on young shoulders..in an interview to ibn 7 aasiya told us how she auditoned initially for kadambari's role..which was initially played by prerna wanvari..but landed the plum role of santu..opposite non other than numero uno of tv Ronit ROY..I couldnt believe it initially she said..i thought why would i be chosen by czarina of tv??? But i was ..it was opportunity knocking i guess..and the rest is history..i was raw and frightened out of my wits initially she says..and there werent even mushy scenes then..she chuckles..i knew nothing about acting..Ronitji was my friend pholosopher guide..i owe my entire knowledge of acting to him & him alone..as for mushy scenes once i started doing them they were a piece of cake..yes we are good eye candy I guess..but its natural..we dont try for it..it just comes across that way on screen..its god gifted i think..my entire day begins & ends on bandini sets..Ronit & my other costars help me with my studies ..i was so fond of jewellery bfore i came here..but after wearing so much of it..i cant stand jewellery anymore..had my fill i guess she said..I feel i have lived two lives one as aasiya one as santu..yes i wont hesitate to make sacrifices like santu if the opportunity presented itself i guess..and i would not mind an older husband either.i am a simple girl much like my on screen character..i am eternally grateful to Ronitji ektaji & balaji..they have given me all that i have today..moulded me out of nothing into an actress...Ronitji says i am doing pretty well for myself..he is very proud of me..
Ms. Aasiya, K. is the soul of Bandini. She is doing exceedingly well as Santu.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

eli01hashbrownangelrosessg08xXJessieXx...RamonaG....TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

anitarani

IF-Rockerz

anitarani

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Wow, Ramona, here we go again, thanks again Smile.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hashbrown_xCIOT_...RamonaG....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top