rain thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i believe mallika and maddy too are board members..then how come they are not shown ...are their votes not important???

may be mallika is too happy for her marriage not to mind ..coz it will be her who will object to jassi being CEO

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

Mallika is in London attending her friend's wedding and I think Maddy is with her as they are making her friend's entire wedding wardrobe too.

The board can vote, provided certain number of board members are present to vote. This way the dependency factor is taken away.

They do this because at times there is a possibility that a board member might not be present during the voting for any reason (unwell, leave, work travel etc), and they do not want to stall the work/decision, just because one/two board members are not present.

rabeeak2003 thumbnail

I want to say the same thing. Mallika is in Londan and Maddy is there too. Malikka wanted Maddy to design a collection for SHeetal, Mallikka's friend.

ahmed316us thumbnail
maddy will rip-off armaan
Anitha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ahmed316us

maddy will rip-off armaan

What does this mean? Ahmed?❓

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rip off means Maddy will create a hellva scene when he hears that Jassi is the Ceo. I don't think he will, as he has come to respect her and he knows that he can count on her support. Perhaps Maddy might make some remarks but will get gradually accept Jassi as a Ceo!! Cause he can't do anything anyway the votes were given and Jassi got the most votes.😳

~ Rifhat

Jazz thumbnail
Doesn't rip-off mean making that he is going to make Armaan spend more money on this collection than he should. And Rifhat I'm pretty sure that the definition that you have up there is for piss-off. Maybe the slang is different in Tanzania. 😊
ahmed316us thumbnail
yeah jazz you are right.
hydroxide00 thumbnail
maddy already noes tht jassi is da ceo...n he's cool bout it..n noein mallika..duh she will react