Maan Drunk or Precap: The 100th Episode Twist? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dangelz

Soniaaaaa πŸ€—

I had a feeling you were gonna comment! πŸ˜† Yeah I rarely make topics because this forum is usually flooded with them! When I do make topics once in a blue moon, they usually get washed away =(

Yeah even I am guessing the precap might be the twist, but it still doesn't make much sense to me. πŸ˜• I guess we'll know after we see a continuation in Monday's epi of today's club scene.

I guess the reason we found the whole Maan drunk and dance scene comical was because we're not use to seeing this care-free side of him. It was obviously a big change from his usual angry-young-man character, but I managed to digest it somehow between some giggles here and there. πŸ˜† 

You knew I would comment?? Am I that predictable?? πŸ˜† I don't get a chance to check the forum for topics much now on as I am usually in the Devil's Den thread which you have probably seen around. But I know what you mean. There are too many repetitive topics here and I know the mods are working on fixing that.

I digested the concept of Maan silly and drunk fine but why did he get drunk in 2 seconds or was he just playing drunk?? I am all for comedy when done right but they took a little too many liberties today with Maan, Pari, and Geet. I think they might have tried to squeeze too much in today and in the process edited out too much. I do hope they make sense of it next week. But I still enjoyed the episode as I always do. 😊

Posted: 13 years ago
I was wondering the same thing...where's this big twist?πŸ˜•
I don't know what I was expecting...well, I did have a few possibilities in mind: (1) Dev coming face to face with Geet (2) Dev seeing Maan & Geet together (3) Maan pouring out his feelings to Geet OR (4) Geet pouring out her feelings to Maan in her frustration upon seeing him getting closer to Pari.

Personally, I was hoping for the 4th option to unfold on screen.πŸ˜‰

Don't get me wrong here, it was a joy to see this new side of MaanπŸ˜†

But given that this was the 100th episode, I was expecting something more earth-shattering to happen.πŸ˜’ So I was kind of disappointed...it seemed like it was just another episode. Nothing REALLY special.