•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
  The funny part about this is the fact that since i got hooked on Geet in april, i have slowly worked my way and talked my parents, esp. mom, into watching geet with me......so finally now, when she hears me randomly laughing or hyperventilating when looking at my laptop she has stopped giving me weird looks and asking, "what are you doing" and "kya hua?"..........the newest problem arose with today's episode. My classes just started this week. now, since watching the episode yesterday.......i have been anxiously waiting for today...............the bad thing is when the ep. for today was uploaded i was in a class full of about 50 people.  I did not have the facility before, but i now have an internet connection with my ipod (and we have free wifi at college) and guess what i did during class..............no guesses, well lets just say i dont think i will be making any new friends in that class.................unable to wait until class was over, i chupke chupke started watching Geet under the desk..........as any true Maaneet fan, you can imagine the reactions...........i just thank god i was sitting in the second to last row, otherwise i would have been done for, i so dont need my professor hating me first week of class. Humm, i wonder what it would take to infect these people with Maaneet fever like i have been............well it worked with my parents, maybe it will work with them.................yaar, at least it would make my life easier.........i just know i will probably do a repeat of today with the way the current track is going............i would be a help for people to not look at me like i am crazy.....
Edited by blueangel13 - 13 years ago
🤣 My school is starting this monday & i think i'll be doing the same thing!!! 🤣 🤣

believe me dear even i am going through this phase my husband has also said me ke i have gone crazy behind geet...

LOOOL
🤣
my skul banned youtube .😭
so i can't watch it ; but i m always come on IF and reading posts 😆 [ like i m doing rite now ] ❤️