Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys...

I just caught the new promo of this new show on Zee Mera Naam Karegi Roshan...Their is going to be a wedding in the show and the whole Zee family is going to be there,characters of all the show...
Archana, Manav and the family were there tooo..Ankita was dancing she was in character so i should say Archana was dancing with two girls i guessErmm definitely not Manav he cant be in a Saree right LOL ( i just saw the promo once so dont remember properly)
They Showed only few new clips of the dance and rest they showed old clips from ZRA of Archana and Manav Dancing....
So we can hope of seeing Sushant Ankita dancing on the wedding...or may be they'll dance separately it could be anything..Confusedonce for sure Archana was dancing...

I am myself confused as i just saw the promo once...

So we can expect to see something of Archana and Manav together...

Sorry it must have confused you all but the promo itself was confusing...ConfusedLOLi m not even sure that i saw it na or was just dreaming but why will i dream about Mera naam karegii Roshan Confused so i think its safe to say i saw the promo LOL

So from all this confusion i wrote above.. only one thing is for certain that Archana and Manav is going to be there  LOL
good enough if we get see a romantic dance number from them or atleast a dance together...Approve

EDIT: It is going to be aired on 25,26 and 28th of august...

Edited by soul_angel - 20 August 2010 at 11:07pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrearmanprdeepa101mansi96Tanyaztv_madnessSaffyFlowerbiryanixx-Rai-xxVedika126sensodynePiyatrixnycsweetieiloveyouafridigaurimishaMonu-SunNaaHappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Archana & Manav in Mera Naam karegi Roshan" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hellosky786

Goldie

hellosky786

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
YAAAAYYY...Thanks for letting us know...I'll make sure I watch the episode of that drama

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

armanprgremlin.gaurimisha

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
did u say u were dreaming ?? Ermm

Edited by piya_10 - 20 August 2010 at 12:22pm

tv_madness

Goldie

tv_madness

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jia! Hopefully they will performing together. Sushant did say on FB that he and Ankita were going to perform together in some upcoming events. Maybe  this will be one of them.Thumbs Up I hope sharvani was not there Dead

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

did u say u were dreaming ?? Ermm
LOL i was just kidding...i cant possibly dream about Mera Naam Karegi Roshan sitting infront of T.V with my both eyes open can I?Shocked i dont know anything about the show Confused....i trust myself that much that i cant dream about this show i m not that much of a dreamer LOL
So i can safely say i saw the promo yes my sis just confirmed it i was not sleeping and she saw it too..LOL

armanprgaurimishaPiyatrix

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv_madness

Thanks Jia! Hopefully they will performing together. Sushant did say on FB that he and Ankita were going to perform together in some upcoming events. Maybe  this will be one of them.Thumbs Up I hope sharvani was not there Dead
My Pleasure Embarrassed...but by seeing the promo i cant say its going to be something big but ya atleast something we can expect...they showed more clips from ZRA of Sushant and Ankita and less from what is actually going to come so nothing big i guess... just thought of sharing whatever i saw...Smile

Edited by soul_angel - 20 August 2010 at 12:36pm

armanprtv_madnessgaurimisha

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
@ jiya ..... thnx LOL yup dreaming bout Sushita I can understand but the entire cast of MNKR and Zee is a bit too much LOL too many ppl in a dream Wacko will watch Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

armanprtv_madnessgremlin.gaurimisha

SaffyFlower

IF-Dazzler

SaffyFlower

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
u r so cute Jia,Jumble MumbleLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

armanprgremlin.Piyatrixgaurimisha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top