Thendral

Thendral 20th August Friday - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
hmm deepa dad wont be shown as he ll die some twist will be kept by the dir since he is a such a nice dad.Also as all say due to mohan and padma only ta mom going to blast thulais there and also ta will be there.He is going to blast his mom for yelling thulasi.Whats going to happen.Lets wait for the promo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the wonderful update TheivaπŸ˜›

MM surprises me these days when he can sense and feel when his evil wife and son are up to something and the best of all..he told her offπŸ˜†

Thuls is just torturing herself in the name of sacrifice but its all TAs fault so he better use his little brain and fix up things before it turns uglyπŸ˜›

Poor Deepas dad, I really pity for him and his family..hope he will survive otherwise the family will suffer

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
upcoming promo of thendral

1. Charu become unconsious dont know whats the reason
       2. Charu insist her mom to stop this marriage

3.Tamizh comes to know that his marriage within 10days and thulasi is shocked and goes with    crying

4.Thulasi sitting in her room and thinking something

5.Charu talking in phone with somone

6.Padma shouts at tamizh mom

Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks for the update.....well done.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Padma's hatred towards Thulasi is increasing by the day...wat does she really hope that would happen to Thulasi's life? 😑

Does she hope that she disappears from the surface of this earth OR be a maid in her house without pursuing her education and even experiencing the comfort of a marriage.??😍

Wat is the good lesson that shd be thought to this evil woman?  I feel the only way is she shd fall ill and be bed ridden. Thats the time Mohan shd completely neglect her. But then we don't have to guess if that were to happen who will come running....its none other than  our miss goody 2 shoes who will go all out to nurse her..!!😑😑😑
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Sue Nair

Wat is the good lesson that shd be thought to this evil woman?  I feel the only way is she shd fall ill and be bed ridden. Thats the time Mohan shd completely neglect her. But then we don't have to guess if that were to happen who will come running....its none other than  our miss goody 2 shoes who will go all out to nurse her..!!😑😑😑

Thuls took care of her when she fainted once rem... i dun think that changed her.. and it wont.. she's definitely incorrigible! 😑
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva, poor Deepa's dad, I'm very sad for him. He is a good father to his kids.
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khpriya

Thuls took care of her when she fainted once rem... i dun think that changed her.. and it wont.. she's definitely incorrigible! 😑

Yes ...Thuls took care of her .....but she was then mobile almost immediately after that fainting spell....but bedridden-na her whole world will come crushing down - she won't even be able to do things on her own but has to be dependent -  that way her evil mind and thoughts together with her dirty mouth would come to a halt.. and starts to realise that this is the price she has to pay for being such an evil woman...esp ill-treating Thuls from her childhood..!!Angry

I won't be surprised if this Padma is behind Thuls' oda mum's death..πŸ˜‰ I don't think Thulsi's mum is a woman of low moral to run away with another man esp when she has a small child to take care.  Seeing Thulsi she defintiely must have been brought up well too and from a decent family background.πŸ‘
Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys where is the thread for this week's episodes.
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: krishfan

Hey guys where is the thread for this week's episodes.

Hey, threads are created individually for every episode by the updaters for the respective days... Thread for today's update will be created soon..  😊
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago