Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Lipsa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lipsa-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Heres Ur Birthday Cake U Still Have Ur Barbies Na Wink
ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
http://media.onsugar.com/files/ons4/2010/01/01/397/3975398/e20fadd1574ddb3d_barbie-birthday-cake.jpg
Ere Is Sum Food U Like Tongue
NLookWe MadeU Maggi EatIt While Its Hot Tongue
ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

Edited by -Lipsa- - 20 August 2010 at 11:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria--Disha-268143

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Happy Birthday Reha (reha_rm)||" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Lipsa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lipsa-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Birthday MsgsTongue

Lipsa

ummm....

*scratches head*'

There is something importantYeah, I'm supposed to go to SCHOOL! Damn it! All those HW.. OMG! I didnt finish the history homework.. But this isn't exactly important...

*scratches head more.. Maid comes in to check if i have dandruff. I shake my head, resigned*

Maybe, this is not about my social life.

Not about my school.

Not about my family....

BUT then? What is IT??

*scratches head some more ignoring maid's stares*

I know.. It's someones Birthday!!!

Someone i know very well.

Someone who gets on my nerves sometimes. ( ony teasing haan)

Someone whooo calls me Chipsu.

Yes, It is,... my pashu (reha, to commoners) :D:D

See I told you M gonna have a looong post! :D:D

Even though it is not exactly long :P:P

Happy birthday Pashu :)) Bless the day i found you.. technically.. We met.. I didnt search for you, Oh well who cares LOL! You were a gift :D:D! A sometimes annoying, [Didja think I was going to go all sweet on you? *bats eyelashes*] sometimes teasing, sometimes sweet and most of all the best gift i ever had in my life Big smile Love you Pashu!!

K a poem for you :D

Happy birthday my dear friend,

A special birthday to attend

Wouldn't miss it for the world

Laughs and stories we shall record.

Our friendship began, long ago,

Support and sympathy, mutually bestow.

Never envious or neglect,

Always listen and reflect.

Cherish everything we share,

Hope you know how much I care.

Just want to wish you all the best,

On your day, what's your request?

And about that request, i'm so sorry i forgot your favourites *fake gasp* name and I was unable to do any sigs for you!! Accha to compenstate.. I'm going to give you a major gift selection. you select whatever you want :D or ALL

1. 3-4 sigs with ANYONE of your choice..

2. Photoshop tutorials written by me *wink wink* On any TOPIC you want

3. Any avi you want

4. translations (You know what I mean)

And finally,

5. You can choose a way to punish me if you are still angry and i'll follow through it, on my honour (considering I may have got none)

k k

Do you like the bumper deal?? and Maybe forgive me?? :D

x Love you :D

HI REHA DEAR
HOW R U BABY?
Wish u HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Have a wonderful BirthdaySmile
love u
deepz
hey rameeza...!!! have known you recently... but you have become a real good friend in this short span..Tongue LOLlove our chatting through scraps... Embarrassedhope all your dreams and wishes come true and you get all the success in your life..! inshallah..! Hug
have a blast in your birthday....and ENJOY........!!!!!!!!!! Big smilehttp://rlv.zazzle.com/happy_birthday_card-p137770870844424314vdun_325.jpghere's your birthday cake.....http://blog.darrylepollack.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/happy_birthday_cake-1739.pngand here's a small message from my side...! Embarrassedhttp://img.123greetings.com/eventsnew/birth_extfamily/1008-029-16-1068.gifDoyel............!!!!! Big smile

Many many happy returns of d day "Reha"

Best wishesNikki

Happy Birthday Reha Mean Khan/Jungli Billi....meow HugHug ROFLMay you have a birthday filled with happiness and joy...hope you get everything that you actually deserve and what your heart desires for Tongue May your each day make your dream come true Tongue Wish you a prosperous life ahead Tonguei really mean it haan Embarrassed tere birthday ke din mein jhoot nahi bol rahi unlike everyday ROFL

On this special day I would like to dedicate one romantic song for u'which u wanted Embarrassed this is Katrina's song one of your favorite actress ROFL but don't take this song seriously haan ROFL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3gqNt9o4_8
Once again wishing you Happy Birthday HugHughttp://www.img-alegoo.com/images/birthday/birthdaywishesnmessages/12.gif
Sonali

Star Happy Birthday Reha!!! Star
I hope you have a fantastic birthday & a wonderful year ahead & always!!Hope you enjoy it to the fullest, b/c your never too old to celebrateWink ROFLkidding, its your birthday you know i had to crack a bad jokeEmbarrassedLOLso enjoy your burrdayy and here are two siggies I got made for you. I hope you like them!Love always,Muski

HAPPPPY BDAYYYYYY REHAA <3God Bless Youu !Thankyouuuuuu for being there always needed u are surely One GEM ! GEM AS IN GEM !u are one of the best persons i had ever came acrosssss !making me laugh encouranging helpin everythin thorought have been an joureny beautiful one ! <3a big mwaaaaaaaaaaah and just tighest hug !wish u a great year ahead :D i lovee all our bakwaas and random talks bitchin and my abuses :P ROFL FUn know ?misseed uu so muchlovee uu !<3 Riya

Disha

Happy Birthday Reha di !!! PartyPartyParty

Here's ur cakeBig smile

Sorry, Iphone toh I can't give uEmbarrassedROFL But dis Iphone cake 4 ya... EmbarrassedROFL and da mineral water bottle 4 u incase u get thirsty after eating da cakeEmbarrassedROFL

Hmm, nw a googled quoteLOL

Birthdays come and go each year,
Today is yours, so don't you fear.
Conversations fill the air,
We have joined you since we care.

Funny jokes and laughs out loud,
We will always be your crowd.
Many friends you haven't seen,
How long has it really been?

We shall dance all through the night,
Until our spirits are truly light.
Celebrate my dearest friend,
A birthday poem, I wish to send. Tongue

And here a gift 4 uEmbarrassed

Now, don't say I don't keep my promisesEmbarrassedTongueROFL

Something is missingErmmROFL

Oh, well how could I 4get.. Ur bday can't be complete widout maggieROFL
So hereEmbarrassedLOL

and here ur birthday sig
Embarrassed

Once again.. wish u a very happy birthday Hug
Hug
Hug

Heart
DishaEmbarrassed

Happy Bithday Reha..... Party Party Party

May Allah Bles You...... Tongue
May youget get all the happiness in life....All ur wishes cum true ismy prayer near Almighty.... Tongue
Hope u hav a gr8 day with ur loved ones ......Tongue
birthday-cakes.jpg HAPPY B-DAY! image by redrockcan
E
sry E nahin mila....... Silly ROFL
I hav tried make with ur fav pics.....LOL hope u will like em !!!Tongue
googled quote.....LOL
Side by side or miles apartTrue friends are always close to your heartWhether you're turning five or fifty-threeYou know that I'm a true friend because you're here beside meI'm here, right now, on your special daySo lets give a cheer for you, hip, hip, hooray! I'm so lucky to have a friend like you. Happy Birthday! I look forward to enjoying our friendship for many more of your birthdays. Happy Birthday old friend. There is a gift that gold cannot buyA blessing that's rare and trueThat's the gift of a wonderful person coming into my lifeLike I have in you! Happy Birthday!

Friend is just a word but you give it a meaning.

just want to say, Happy BirthdayTo you, my dear, dear friendYou have always been there for meAnd our friendship will never endI will stay with you through and through forever and ever, We will be friends until the end. I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday and to let you know that you are not alone. Should you need someone to lean on, I will be here for you. Thank you for your friendship through out all of the years. In this world, where everything seems uncertain, only one thing is definite. You'll always be my friend, beyond words, beyond time and beyond distance.

Looking forward to many more years of fun and friendship.

Happy Birthday Reha....... Party Party Party
I wish u eveythn u get in ur lyf u want to.....Tongue aur everythn u hav not expected to !!!LOLaur...everything which i good for u......Tongue everythn which make u happy.... n take ur sorrow away!!!!Tongueaur everythn which makes u smile....n gives u pleasuere.... everythn which bring joy to u......Tongueandeverything whicch makes u blush like like Mr.AK...Tongue.not akshay Kumar k........ROFL Emraan Hashmi chalega as ur Bday gift..... he deffo made u blush once !!!! ROFL ROFL
And see i did not used :D smile for once which u may think was fake...... ROFL o nowmymessage is genuine !!! i mean original !!!! written bey me k !!! ROFL
Happy Birthday Reha .......... Hug
i hope you enjoy a lot......Embarrassed
Keep-----------------Smiling !!!!! Smile
Hi Reha, HugHappy Birthday to youHug.. Gob Bless you and may he grant you whatever you wish for on this day...HugWith loads of love hugs and Muaahzzz ROFL
Happy Birthday RehaParty
Hope u enjoy ur day 2 da fullest wif all ur luved 1's ...... may Allah bless u wif a long n healthy life n may all ur wishes n dreams cum true Tongue
U knw na i hate writing n ere i am tryng 2 write ths msg 4 Ermmn i knw it will still b shortD'oh LOLWell i luv all our mindless talks evrywhr nour chats elsewhrWink.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
Well on ur birthday i 2 have a wish ...... dat we always keep chattin, arguinn fightn ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
N yh i sed na i wudnt post ths Birthday post n so wudnt Dish ..... so c we kept our promise Embarrassedwe rnt postin it Lips is so no gettin angry okEmbarrassed.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
N yh ths sig is 4 u 4rm meLOL.....n i made sure thy r all fully clothedROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
Luv u ...... lots of luv Sim
HugHugHug.HugHug

Edited by -Lipsa- - 20 August 2010 at 11:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectlyflawed-Disha-268143

IF-Addictz

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Its Midnight Party........Happy BirthdayHugHugHug.HugHug

Edited by 268143 - 20 August 2010 at 12:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Disha-

perfectlyflawed

IF-Sizzlerz

perfectlyflawed

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
U guys made the postShockedAngryOuch.ROFLROFL

Thank u everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHugHugHug

Will reply tomzEmbarrassedROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Disha-268143

IF-Addictz

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reha_rm

me n Dish didnt like u sedTongue..... Lips didROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

perfectlyflawed-Disha-

-Disha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Disha-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 268143

Originally posted by reha_rm

me n Dish didnt like u sedTongue..... Lips didROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

Ditto Sim ROFLROFL

Happy Birthday once again...and byeeeeeHug

perfectlyflawed268143

perfectlyflawed

IF-Sizzlerz

perfectlyflawed

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Yes I still have barbiesEmbarrassedROFLROFL

Thank u for all the food .. but I can't have rite now .. will eat in evening okTongueROFL

N Thanks for maggieeeHugROFL

@Lipsa- Thank God u remembered my B'day after scratching head for such longTongueROFL

I m fortunate to meet such a sweet n chirpy person like u .. I hope now u knw wat chirpy meansROFL

N I knw u won't say all sweet things abt .. I never expect any such thing frm anyoneROFL

Thank u forconsidering me as a gift .. I love to annoy u , tease u EmbarrassedLOL

@gifts- Huh u forgot my favsAngryROFL

Ummmm nice gift seclection .. lemme think ErmmErmmErmm.

Decided :D .. Help in translation n help in siggy making .. nah no need for making tut.

Waise agar tu yeh gift option nahin deti toh bhi I wud have asked for thm anywayTongueROFL

I m not angry with u .. I can never beLOL

Thank u once again  Chipsu .. thanks :)

Edited by reha_rm - 21 August 2010 at 8:41am

perfectlyflawed

IF-Sizzlerz

perfectlyflawed

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged

@Deepz-  I m fine Deepz  :)

Thank u so much for wishingEmbarrassed

@Doyel Thanks a lot DoyelHug

Glad to meet u a sweet frnd like u ..  :)

We have met recently .. Hope to knw u more n hope our frndship strengthens   :)

Thanks for the cake n lovely card .. thanks so much :)

@Nikki- Thank u so muchHug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top