Thangam 23-27 Aug Updates & Discussions (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by keen_critic

Originally posted by migan

Hi all - I totally agree about busy schedules. I understand how hectic life gets especially being a working mother - as I am in the situation as well - we come to these pages for entertainment and relax and stress relief and ofcourse friendship.

From the updater's point all we ask is pressing the like button to know you have read the update and that would definitely encourage us. I have done the update and didn't  see any one even pressing the like button so have to assume no one read the updates. That's when I have to think no one is reading it or maybe they don't like my updates!!! In that case I don't feel motivated to give the updates. .(I won't watch this show but for doing the update - would rather read the updates myself).
So please show your support so we feel like updating it.

Thanks for understanding.
Of course, I am sure everyone of us appreciates the updates Clap - I don't think you need to be discouraged at all - also the no of views is quite high too - which shows there are many silent viewers for every week's episode. I was also one such silent viewer for some time before I joined the thread. Embarrassed

Thanks Keen for the encouraging notes.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thangam 23-27 Aug Updates & Discussions (Page 4)" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Thanks Migan for the triple updates Clap .. I second u , Migan ..

If there is not much response , why must we bother ourselves to write updates Unhappy .. and moreover the storyline is draggggggging .. JC & R , V & V track is only shown in the latest episodes Angry .. Waste of our time to watch this crap & update ..

Kind request to all Silent members : If you all really appreciate updaters effort , pls come forward & post your views abt the episode .. Join the discussions & make this section a fun place ..

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Laksh Sis and Migan Dear for the lovely updatesClapClapClap..

I escaped from watching the episodesTongue but ur updates helped me in knwing the whole storyStarClapClap. Appo thaane Monday episode update panna easy a irukkumWink

Sorry that you both had to go thru this crap one whole week.Pl accept this from me
HugHug. Inime naama serndhe idha kodumaya anubhavippom..

Thanks to all for the encouragement and discussions.. Adhu mattum illa na idha updates ku arthame illama poyirukkumEmbarrassed...

Thank u all once again..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

migan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top