Thangam 23-27 Aug Updates & Discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Shiqu

Shiqu

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Hi all - I am wondering if any of you are reading the updates? Any of you following at all? Should we continue the updates or Izhthu moodify (Close)this section? Please let us know. Not much activity at all.

I'd rather read the update than to go through the pain of watching the episode, but I guess everyone will be in the same situation, however it'll be nice if those who watch it, spare some time to  write the updates.

Thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thangam 23-27 Aug Updates & Discussions (Page 3)" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged
I have stopped seeing it long back and read the updates once a week.
This serial does not deserve to up updated and I do marvel at the patience of the updateres. I think it is well within their rights to decide. i for one will support their decision - whatever it is 

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by keen_critic

Sue, JC marrying Valli is atleast acceptable - being more or less the same status and all that - but Rama and Vetri? Subbu will jump the roof Big smile - if you recall - when Vetri's mom came to ask Ayya for Rama's hand, Subbu was the first to snub her  - ennamma, yar veetukku vandu yara ponnu kekreenge... or something like that.  So, besides being irritating, she is also a SNOB Disapprove

Yes Keen...Subhu is a snob who is very status conscious...I hope her daughter will teach her lesson by marrying Vetri or JC marries both Rema and Valli. I want to see Subhu's reaction when JC has 2 wives. Subhu is sharing Ayyah with Natchia isn't it?....she talks abt manam and mariyadi why did she agree to marry Ayyah even if he were to propose? Natchia is very generous and a honest lady...do you think Subhu will be loving as Natchia if she was the first wife?Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

keen_critic

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shiqu

Hi all - I am wondering if any of you are reading the updates? Any of you following at all? Should we continue the updates or Izhthu moodify (Close)this section? Please let us know. Not much activity at all.

I'd rather read the update than to go through the pain of watching the episode, but I guess everyone will be in the same situation, however it'll be nice if those who watch it, spare some time to  write the updates.Thanks

I don't know abt others but after work I have to find the time to come into the Forum....we have many threads and I have to hop from one to the other. Time flies before I know it and its bedtime and work the next day. If I am only saying "Thank You" to all the updaters then I can finish all the threads that I get to watch in a jiff....but after reading the updates I usually give my comments and  it consumes time...thus only able to visit a couple of  threads.Shocked

Most of the time during week days I am unable to come at all. So I look forward to week ends like today to go thru the threads that too after finishing my household chores. It is not easy to be a working mother - I have to take care of my family's priorities first....When I am unwell then I won't be able to log in too- same thing applies when I have guests at home or at times I bring back some urgent work from the office to finish it at home so that I can concentrate on others the next day. Big smile

I am not happy with Threads being closed down - like Idayam, Kasturi and we don't even have Madhavi thread. I  am unable to watch Madhavi serial coz I am still not back from work when its aired in the evenings. For me Madhavi storyline is quite interesting  but then again as they say "one man's meat is another man's poison".  Unhappy 

Sometimes they close down the threads when they get fedup with the serials storyline and when it gets dragged on. All serials are the same - if you look at it that way all the threads need to be closed down coz not one of them are precise to the point - initially the excitement is there so there are good responses but after sometime boredom sets in and ppl begin to lack interest.. Even Thendral ..its going in circles and circles and is slowly getting into our nerves...yet I believe once a thread is started let us finish it in good spirit...Confused.

I take my hat off to all our updaters who have been so diligent in providing us with such apt updates without fail..Clap.without them all threads will be at a standstill..!!Dead

NOTE: Pls excuse me if there is any spelling or grammar mistakes...no time to check.Embarrassed

Edited by Sue Nair - 28 August 2010 at 8:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanakeen_critickuttyponnu

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Its up to the updaters but i do believe many do follow this show but not willing to post comments to make this threads more lively and appreciate the updaters work:.we will really appreciate if all of our silent members comes out and start to be active..it will just take less than 2 mins to post a commentsTongue

I appreciate all of our updaters for their hard work and effortClapClapClap...so come on members, dont let them feel like they are wasting their precious time, everyones support is needed.

@Sue chechi - i agree with youTongue..all of the serials goes in circle but again its member who decide whether its a active or none active forumOuch

My suggestions, we just do brief updates and carry on with the discussionsEmbarrassed

Thanks da Migan for your double updatesClapClap Whats up with Rama?Confused One minute she want to marry JC and next minute she refuseStern Smile

Edited by Aahaana - 28 August 2010 at 11:00am

keen_critic

Groupbie

keen_critic

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Why is this stupid Rama keeping quiet when Mutharasi wants to know the reason for her refusing to marry JC?

She can just say that she is feeling guilty about Valli or something like that - right? Confused 

But our mighty heroine Ramya will not get the credit then, right?  Smile She needs some work - so she will be the one to prise the truth out of Rama.

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Hi all - I totally agree about busy schedules. I understand how hectic life gets especially being a working mother - as I am in the situation as well - we come to these pages for entertainment and relax and stress relief and ofcourse friendship.

From the updater's point all we ask is pressing the like button to know you have read the update and that would definitely encourage us. I have done the update and didn't  see any one even pressing the like button so have to assume no one read the updates. That's when I have to think no one is reading it or maybe they don't like my updates!!! In that case I don't feel motivated to give the updates. .(I won't watch this show but for doing the update - would rather read the updates myself).
So please show your support so we feel like updating it.

Thanks for understanding.

Edited by migan - 29 August 2010 at 12:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keen_critickuttyponnu

keen_critic

Groupbie

keen_critic

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Hi all - I totally agree about busy schedules. I understand how hectic life gets especially being a working mother - as I am in the situation as well - we come to these pages for entertainment and relax and stress relief and ofcourse friendship.

From the updater's point all we ask is pressing the like button to know you have read the update and that would definitely encourage us. I have done the update and didn't  see any one even pressing the like button so have to assume no one read the updates. That's when I have to think no one is reading it or maybe they don't like my updates!!! In that case I don't feel motivated to give the updates. .(I won't watch this show but for doing the update - would rather read the updates myself).
So please show your support so we feel like updating it.

Thanks for understanding.
Of course, I am sure everyone of us appreciates the updates Clap - I don't think you need to be discouraged at all - also the no of views is quite high too - which shows there are many silent viewers for every week's episode. I was also one such silent viewer for some time before I joined the thread. Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top