Thangam 23-27 Aug Updates & Discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Thanks Laksh sis=)

I pity all of the updaters here...only if the so called creative heads saw all of our comments..they would have to know how much we " like" their dramaSleepy

@keen critic - monday updates are posted twice cause we move one of the updates for the monthly archives along with the rest of the weeks and post whole weeks on mondays first update postTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keen_criticsmlaksh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thangam 23-27 Aug Updates & Discussions (Page 2)" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks Laksh

I know you do it out of love for your fellow members.

Mdm Ramya/Vinaya ..... Just do this in one episode.

Rama-Vetri's Marriage.
JC-Valli's marriage
Thangam - coated with Gold reunites with SK

Everything else........ Subham.

Ithu epadi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnusmlaksh

keen_critic

Groupbie

keen_critic

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

Thanks Laksh

I know you do it out of love for your fellow members.

Mdm Ramya/Vinaya ..... Just do this in one episode.

Rama-Vetri's Marriage.
JC-Valli's marriage
Thangam - coated with Gold reunites with SK

Everything else........ Subham.

Ithu epadi.

Agree to everything you said - just one addtion before Subham - Subbu also dies (of something) - don't you think she deserves to 'die' after torturing us with that 'irritating goody goody put on' act she carried out throughout -in spite of marrying a married man?    

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caryn

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by keen_critic

Rama should have gone with JC to see Vetri - after several beatings from Subbu etc - she still goes to see Vetri alone??? And that too when her wedding is advanced?

If she acts foolish like this, then God help her. 

Yes Keen....even after that bashing from her mum she still goes to Vetri's house and ended up cooking for him too. Doesn't she realise that the more she goes to Vetri's aid the more he is going to cling to her and his hopes of wanting to win her heart will increase by the day Angry

These two fools - JC and Rema will never end up together if they just follow their emotions and not being practical and listen to their elders. I feel Rema is actually confused - she is not sure which man to choose - JC OR VETRI..!! And JC is going to feel more guilty if he goes on visiting Valli daily. If this carries on then Kula's plan will easily materialise....Confused

Who knows both JC AND REMA will come to a mutual understanding and marry VALLI and VETRI respectively....Mutharasi your dreams are just aimless stares..!!Big smile

Edited by Sue Nair - 26 August 2010 at 1:35am

keen_critic

keen_critic

Groupbie

keen_critic

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Sue, JC marrying Valli is atleast acceptable - being more or less the same status and all that - but Rama and Vetri? Subbu will jump the roof Big smile - if you recall - when Vetri's mom came to ask Ayya for Rama's hand, Subbu was the first to snub her  - ennamma, yar veetukku vandu yara ponnu kekreenge... or something like that.  So, besides being irritating, she is also a SNOB Disapprove

kuttyponnu

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Got to watch tis serial. . .OMG it really suC*s. . .

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks Migan for the nice updateTongue

I donno where the story goes,  but i guess its gonna be rama&vetri and Jc&valli, but CVs are confused to decide their mind and torture usAngryLOL

Many of the actors has gone over to other shows...Charu, SK, SKs mum, and I think Ramya is been occupied with other works hence she is not there or she has no MIL or hubby hence forced to change the trackLOLLOL

~*Thamizhan*~

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Hi all - I am wondering if any of you are reading the updates? Any of you following at all? Should we continue the updates or Izhthu moodify (Close)this section? Please let us know. Not much activity at all.

smlaksh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top