I think Maan will turn nasty!!!

neelamra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think after Maan finds out Geet is pregnant he will turn nasty,and be horrible to her.Then probably throw her out the house.Because if u remember about about a day ago Maan said,"meri zindigi mein jab tak mein nahin chahta wo nahin ja sakta" or something like that.so I think Geet will tell him she loves him,and then they will have a good few days together then somehow he will find out she's pregnant probably naintara doing something,then Maan won't believe her,because he has already been hurt in love,he will then start treating her bad,and he won't believe her that its Devs child,and what they did to her,then he will throw her out his life because "Maan khurana apni zandigi mein usey rakhta hai,jab tak wo chahta hai!" This is my theory and gut feeling.because they can't keep him all soft and lovey dovey for too long,so they need him angry again!what do u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
u r right.i  hated geet for becoming so weak.honestly i didn't like it today the way she let out her jealousy.i wished maan's plan had failed and he had asked geet the reason for ignoring her feelings when he was sure that geet loved him.so this way geet would have revealed the truth to him but no these cvs are planning to bring in some stupid kind of misunderstandings.overall a disappointing episode for me.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
u r right he might turn nasty(and if he does i wouldnt want geet to ever go back to him...  i would want geet to stay wiz her baby alone wiz no1......).........

but i loved today's epi...... wowowowow....
ruby2000 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

OH NO, HATE TO C THAT.......I CAN SEE THEIR DROPPING TRPS IF THEY START THE STORY THAT WAY.......HATE IT........

Shivani_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ohhh nooooooo...i don't want this track

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: zoya-shah

u r right.i  hated geet for becoming so weak.honestly i didn't like it today the way she let out her jealousy.i wished maan's plan had failed and he had asked geet the reason for ignoring her feelings when he was sure that geet loved him.so this way geet would have revealed the truth to him but no these cvs are planning to bring in some stupid kind of misunderstandings.overall a disappointing episode for me.

Chill maar zoya...I betcha Geet will be back to resisting after that hug...😆😆😆
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I can assume he will be hurt for sure - and with Maan, everything is extreme - love to the extreme, hurt to the extreme, anger to the extreme....however, it'll be he himself who will win her back if he ever pushes her away from himself.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont think he will, Geet will tell him the truth and they will fight for each other!  At least I hope so!  Maan has told her that wont bare anyone talking ill about her, no one!  God I hope he doesn't do it himself!
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I've always thought Maan will instead be by her side.

Whatever the case, i hope he doesn't leave her.
sravani899 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hi dear

ur theory is really heart breaking yaar as i personally dont want to see maan being hurt and hurting geet as she had hurt badly before that to 1 or 2 months before so

and once maan come to know the truth then sure things will be right on track ha ha