Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

--Mahi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Mahi--

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged

(Credit:Shikha)

Today's episode was fine.Smile.Naksh compelled to eat more n moreLOL!!.Akshara came to know that Sneha is coming at Singhanias House!Ouch

Naksh still on the terraceEmbarrassed!!!Varsha came there and says that i dont want to disturb u both but Maa is asking again and again about u bothConfused!She went saying Akshara to come down soon!Akshara was about to go but Naitik held her handEmbarrassed and smiles!Naitik says that We have taken dinnerWink!My tummy is also full but My heartHeart is still not contendedEmbarrassed!U stay here!I dont want to lose this moment!Akshara blushesEmbarrassed!!Someone called Akshara from outsideShocked and Akshara says to Naitik that if we didnt go down then all will surely come here!LOLShe again turns to go but naitik hold her hand and she bumped into his chestEmbarrassed!Both very close to each otherEmbarrassed!Naitik says that u will come with me to homeBig smile?Akshara says that there is no need of asking thisTongue!

All at dining table and saying Naitik to eat moreLOL who was refusing to eat as he had eat to his fill in the terrace with AksharaWink!Kaki gives the food to Akshara also , she also refuse to eatLOL but Rajshri scolds her and says if u wil not eatShocked u will fell weak so eat quietly!Varsha was giggling on their conditionROFL!Then all again n again say both of them to eat!LOL!Varsha to tease them more says that I think Akshara has started doing dieting ROFLlike u thats why she is also not eating like you!All laughLOL!Kaki then brings Gulab JamanTongue and was about to give to Naitik when he refuses!Daddi then says that if he is saying that he is not hungry Winkthen dont force him to eatBig smile!Naitik felt releived in heart Smileand smiles and nods his head in yes!!Big smile

Naitik was about to leave for homeCry , Akshara came and Naitik says her throught his eyes to ask Rajshri can u go back with meWink?..Akshara says that Maa i was thinking that....LOLVarsha cuts her and says i hope u were not thinking to go back home this much soon!Please stay hereShocked..We will do loads of chit - chat tonight!Akshara n Naitik look at each otherShocked!!Akshara was about to say when Varsha again interrupts and says that U have come just for once to live here Cryso stay for few more days!Rajshri felt something weird Ouchand says to Varsha that dont stop her like this!Let her go!Akshara gets happyBig smile but Naitik says that if bhabhi wants u to stay here!U can stay!TongueI will pick u up by tomorrow morning from here and he went!Akshara was feeling sad!Cry

Next morning , Our Naitik as always sleeping!Sleepy..Suddenly he hears Dadda jee voice and gets up sit straightlyLOL then goes towards the door and open it!Shocked..Naitik was surprised to see Dadda jee there!He took his ashirwaad Smileand ask him when he came!Dadda jee says that u came late last nightTongue so i went to sleep and thought will meet u tomorrow morning as we have to go for walk!LOLNaitik says Ok dadda jee , Give me 5 minutesWink i will came down after getting ready!Dadda jee went down!Smile

Rajshri with a cup of tea came to Akshara's RoomSmile and wakes her up and says her to drink tea as she has done lot of work here alsoBig smile!So now she should rest a bit!Then Rajshri was looking lost!Akshara ask what happened?.Shocked.She says that Naiitik loves u very much as he kept fast for u yesterday!Akshara ask her how she knows this?!She replies that varsha has told herWink!He is very nice!Which husband now a days keep fast for their wife~~~Akshara blushed Embarrassedand went out of room!Rajshri again lostShocked and says to herself that should i tell her what i saw in the market that day?!!!!!Ouch

Dadda jee and Naitik came back from the walk!LOLNaitik was breathing heavily!He was damn tired!Raj Banna says that U have done walk Winkafter so many days thats why u r much tired today!Gayatri says he needs to walk LOLas his tummy is growing bigger!Naitik frownsShocked and says that initially u all made me eat with so much love n now u all are making funLOL!Bhabhi maa says no one will say anything to my munna!Dadda jee then says to Naitik to call SnehaTongue as he wants to meet her and says him to say Sneha to take lunch with them here at homeWink as she didnt come to office!!Naitik at first gets worriedShocked but then soon compose himself and says to Dadda jee that i will pick Akshara also...She will also Meet Sneha!!All says ok!!!Tongue

Sneha standing in front of mirror Ouchand practicing saying to Naitik that she will join his office in differnt ways!!!Her phone rang and it was from Naitik!EmbarrassedShe gets happy and pick it!Naitik told her that Dadda jee wants to meet her LOLas he has praised her work and all at his house wants to meet her LOLand wants that u take lunch today with us so will u come?..Sneha after a paise smile n blushEmbarrassed and says yes!!Naitik says ok!!!Then Sneha tells Mithali that Naitik's familyWink wants to meet me!She also gets happy and She helps Sneha in selecting a dress to wear!Embarrassed

Daddi,Kaki and Varsha manaofy Rajshri to talk to gayatriCry about stay of Akshara here !They want that Akshara go back after Raksha-bandhanTongue!!At first Rajshri didnt agree but then later on Daddi's saying Smileshe agrees to talk about this to Rajshri!Smile

Naitik was about to call Akshara to tell her that he will be comingSmile to pick her and that also that Sneha is coming!But bhabhi maa n GayatriDead came and say to Naitik that Dadda jee is calling him!Its some important workSmile!Naitik says to gayatri to call Akshara and tell her!Wink

Gayatri calls and Akshara picks~~'Gayatri says to AksharaSmile to come till after noon as Mohit and Sneha are coming!As Akshara listenedCry that her face expressions get sad!Akshara says ok Maa i will come!Cry!Rajshri came n say i have to talk to Gayatri behen !Akshara gave her the phone!Rajshri ask gayatriShocked that could Akshara stay there till Raksha - Bandhan?Akshara gets surprisedShocked!!Gayatri ask Bhabhi maa who nods her head in approval!But Akshara took the the phoneLOL and says No maa i will come today only@!As i have to meet Dadda jee EmbarrassedLOLalso n after wards Nandani didi will be also gone and kept the phone after saying byeBig smile~Then Akshara says to Rajshri that guests are coming so she cant stay here Tonguewhile Varsha was surprised!Rajshri went And Varsha ask Akshara what happenShocked?Akshara told her that Sneha is coming n naitik didnt told me himself about thiSCry!He has praised her work so much that Dadda jee also wants to meet herLOL!I will go n if still she came then everything willbe fine otherwiseCry...........Varsha say her to clear her mind otherwise it will create troubles for her......CryCry

PRECAP

Dadda jee says Naitik to call Sneha and ask her where she is?Shocked
Naitik takes his mobile but then he glance on Akshara Shockedand kept it back n says that there is no need to call...She will come herself!!LOL!

Edited by honeey_16 - 20 August 2010 at 2:05pm

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreesuecsarikapatelkapasnehasanjanaangel_submvatsabodduloop118gujaratigirlbaliehabsfanmonicayanithagomezsaggi80sdaviseshachanupamgsmile365daysSanskaremyworld.hknakshkikakshOnly4Dilishtherimsimgigusers3chaudharchie76kamuralikamatsaquariun2000neucharitina2minamoonlightA HUGE FANnanda_gopasushavvip@raskripsySun-Loveelgeesrmirjirgattuk-kimyaVertzAG-hinakingini_aardraSonyaBladedaddysgirl786teri_susanirene_cpiyualkaveil_of_rosesankita2407fahsaadanizorsia.k_1preety88samicute--Nishita--nikki18mitzi11_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YRKKH 20 August 2010 Written Update" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Mahi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Mahi--

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
updated

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yehrishtafanfahsaad

fahsaad

IF-Dazzler

fahsaad

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update
it was a beautiful episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Mahi--

Madhavi_Di

Goldie

Madhavi_Di

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
thanks

Edited by madhaviben - 20 August 2010 at 2:42pm

--Mahi--

AG-hina

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

elgee

elgee

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks - super update as usual... Clap

But why did Varsha stop her from going home the previous night? Dead poor Naitik and Akshara - what a shock for both when they find out what Sneha had imagined and been dreaming about... Ouch

Poor Sneha... Wonder how they will reveal this mess... Hope the CVs do a sensitive job...

_Divya_

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Varsha knew about the problems going on in AKshara's life....who asked her to stop her from going? Angry Angry If that was not enough she kept insisting to keep Aksh back home till raksha bandhan Angry   Angry   Angry

I liked the way Aksh glared at Naitik...bechaara refused to call yedi LOL   LOL Good going Aksh.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvkaranhinasia.k_1_Divya_

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Thanks. Great episode.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top