Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Barun was looking drop-dead handsome today!!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

-x-Reshu-x-

IF-Stunnerz

-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

@rehaulsahuja This is not AT thread of yours so u cant stop me here posting my POV... 
I just said what I felt... If some one get instigated by my comments what I can do.... You also make comments which instigate many members.............but never told you to make such comments

feel free to say what u want and where u want...it was my mistake that i thought we should respect each others view to keep the forums atmosphere healthy..if u don't want that then its ok say whatever u want and at the same time don't get offended when others give their POVEmbarrassed

@bold - i never made any comment which can instigate others at least not in this forumEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun was looking drop-dead handsome today!!!! (Page 4)" in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desi_lover_guy

IF-Dazzler

desi_lover_guy

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

@rehaulsahuja This is not AT thread of yours so u cant stop me here posting my POV... 
I just said what I felt... If some one get instigated by my comments what I can do.... You also make comments which instigate many members.............but never told you to make such comments

feel free to say what u want and where u want...it was my mistake that i thought we should respect each others view to keep the forums atmosphere healthy..if u don't want that then its ok say whatever u want and at the same time don't get offended when others give their POVEmbarrassed

@bold - i never made any comment which can instigate others at least not in this forumEmbarrassed
Thanks for your concern......i never made any posts which make forum unhealthy..... I only post which r true facts and wht I think is right.... It better to look into your side first then point any fingers toward others......
@red:- This is what you think ...that..ur comment doesnt instigate others... anyone can say that its comments never instigate.... I can also say I never make any comments which instigate others... its upto others how they feel....

-x-Reshu-x-

IF-Stunnerz

-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
@desi_lover_guy- facts according to u are not the proved factsLOL

here i was not talking abt others...i said for me that yes i don't make instigating comments..
and please show me where i made any instigating comment or where i said anything wrong abt AB,SaaVan or BHPH?? if u think i make then tell me where

Edited by reshusaluja - 18 January 2011 at 2:57am

desi_lover_guy

IF-Dazzler

desi_lover_guy

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

@desi_lover_guy- facts according to u are not the proved factsLOL

here i was not talking abt others on my side ...i said for me that yes i don't make instigating comments..
and please show me where i made any instigating comment or where i said anything wrong abt AB,SaaVan or BHPH?? if u think i make then tell me where
what ever I say is proved facts and truth only.... I never tell lie....Wink

Ohh you are talking about yourself... I thought u are leader or spokeperson of gang..... I know u r more mature among gang of crazy and childish persons.... You dont make such comments but u have also make 1 or 2 comments in past...........I will sure bring out that post to notice of you.....
I am  very quiet and peace loving person... you can ask any member of BHPH forum...I only speak when it goes over head...

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
oye reetz & lucky, cool down pleaseLOL
why cant we all be like a good happy family till kw exit again from the show???Hug
saavan fans shud stop getting irritated whenever they come across kw fans & the latter needs to tone down their excitementTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desi_lover_guy-x-Reshu-x-

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Will u all stop taking DMG into this topic and discuss about the topic only.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9desi_lover_guy-x-Reshu-x-

-x-Reshu-x-

IF-Stunnerz

-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

oye reetz & lucky, cool down pleaseLOL
why cant we all be like a good happy family till kw exit again from the show???Hug
saavan fans shud stop getting irritated whenever they come across kw fans & the latter needs to tone down their excitementTongue

ROFLROFLROFL

@bold- i m not excited this time ShamilOuch

@lucky- KW fans r crazy for sure but not childishEmbarrassed they r quite mature and sensibleEmbarrassed

atikna

IF-Dazzler

atikna

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
edited

Edited by atikna - 18 January 2011 at 3:39am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top