Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Barun was looking drop-dead handsome today!!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

kchitra77

Goldie

kchitra77

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
hahaha Su...its u who brought this topic out again!!!LOL I cudnt believe my eyes when i saw that thread n Ships name on the topic maker.....n i was so surprised but then it was an old post !!! Su probably u shud define the kids the meaning of 'hot' n 'hawt'...also i wud never call Barun 'cute'.....handsome yes manly yes so it automatically defines hot. Now cute defines who r looking boyish with a smooth face....n u know who!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9Infofanmomma1128sunaina02

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun was looking drop-dead handsome today!!!! (Page 2)" in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kchitra77

hahaha Su...its u who brought this topic out again!!!LOL I cudnt believe my eyes when i saw that thread n Ships name on the topic maker.....n i was so surprised but then it was an old post !!! Su probably u shud define the kids the meaning of 'hot' n 'hawt'...also i wud never call Barun 'cute'.....handsome yes manly yes so it automatically defines hot. Now cute defines who r looking boyish with a smooth face....n u know who!!

Of course BArun is in no way cute. In fact I never call a man "cute". I think that is an insult for a man.

The couple can be cute but not the man .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77

sangeeta9

Goldie

sangeeta9

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Anu, it seems we are not the only one waiting in front of the store room .LOL

I cant believe my eyes .

"Barun and drop dread gorgeous"  and that also from a KW fan Wink
i could not believe my eyes either. seems like, there is a long queue outside the store room, not only us, but fans of other actors too.WinkTongue  as someone said, he is indeed irresistible, drop dead handsome.LOL

sangeeta9

Goldie

sangeeta9

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

the word 'hawt' if I am not  wrong was coined at the cmg forum by drooling fansLOL
they used to write how 'hawt' the hero's chest, abs, hands, fingers , toes & ..... lookedROFL
later the word was used by every other ardent fan groupsTongue
barun still has boyish looks atleast according to meEmbarrassed so he is cuteLOL

Edited by shamil - 17 January 2011 at 11:54pm

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

the word 'hawt' if I am wrong was coined at the cmg forum by drooling fansLOL
they used to write how 'hawt' the hero's chest, abs, hands, fingers , toes & ..... lookedROFL
barun still has boyish looks atleast according to meEmbarrassed 

Shamil - you are right , in some scenes BArun look boyish . In fact he can look very young .  You seem to be a veteran of CMG Wink
And what follows after that fingers, toes &....  did they have a peep at that too LOL

shamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by shamil

the word 'hawt' if I am wrong was coined at the cmg forum by drooling fansLOL
barun still has boyish looks atleast according to meEmbarrassed 

Shamil - you are right , in some scenes BArun look boyish . In fact he can look very young .  You seem to be a veteran of CMG Wink
And what follows after that fingers, toes &....  did they have a peep at that too LOL
CMG se rishta bahut  puraani hain LOL 
kya show tha! where doctors do everything other than treatment-  take 'hawt hawt' showers
whenever the hero feels' sad',
 sing item songs to cure serious illness like bipolar disorder & so on
 am happy that finally they lived upto their name-Clowns Mill GayiWacko
@red- unfortunately , the phankas never got the 'darshan'ROFL

about barun, he ALWAYS looks boyish to meTongue just like kw

Edited by shamil - 18 January 2011 at 12:09am

atikna

IF-Dazzler

atikna

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
hey shamil nice to see you discussing things here again

btw how come there are to many people in the line for barun is there a back door entry?

shamil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top