Barun was looking drop-dead handsome today!!!!

Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello friends,
Well...didn't you all feel that Barun was looking extremely handsome in that pool sceneπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³.....Waise toh he always looks good....but when,after falling into the pool, he came out of the water...while making his hairs all right....at that time he was looking ooh-la-la !!!!! 😍 ......Ek toh he is so fair complexioned....upar se he came out of the water with wet hair...and with lil. bit water on his face......all this was making him look a million bucks!! 😍 .....And especially when he was making his hair go back...go back in the sense like straightening themπŸ˜† (sorry, dunno how to frame itπŸ˜†)....at that time this 'aaahhhhh' sound automatically came out of my vocal cords!!! 😍 πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜†......Well he was looking irresistible in that scene!!!.... 😳Edited by Krishy_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
LOL...he always looks hot but i bet he was looking very very hotπŸ˜‰even more.....
greatpisces thumbnail
ohhhhhh hellll yeaaahhhh...😍. i bet the water would have boiled too 100* due to his hotness....πŸ˜†. LMAO
sorry oathetic joke but cudnt come up with anything better right now... he he🀣🀣🀣🀣
sandyvrits thumbnail
Hi...i'm a mom of two and completely in awe of Shravan...he is such a  fabulous combo of innocence and drop dead gorgeous looks😎...i just can't stop staring at himπŸ˜‰...i really think he looks great with the likes of Tara and not Sanchi..
littlerani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
your right, looked really good
sunaina02 thumbnail
Anu, it seems we are not the only one waiting in front of the store room .πŸ˜†

I cant believe my eyes .

"Barun and drop dread gorgeous"  and that also from a KW fan πŸ˜‰
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

I cant believe my eyes .

dont ask me why am stalking sunaina hereπŸ˜†
most of the kw fans  find both kw & baron very hot though most of the  baron fans dont share the same viewπŸ˜› 
betw  I find baron not very hot but  very cute & handsome☺️
kchitra77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahaha Su...its u who brought this topic out again!!!πŸ˜† I cudnt believe my eyes when i saw that thread n Ships name on the topic maker.....n i was so surprised but then it was an old post !!! Su probably u shud define the kids the meaning of 'hot' n 'hawt'...also i wud never call Barun 'cute'.....handsome yes manly yes so it automatically defines hot. Now cute defines who r looking boyish with a smooth face....n u know who!!
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kchitra77

hahaha Su...its u who brought this topic out again!!!πŸ˜† I cudnt believe my eyes when i saw that thread n Ships name on the topic maker.....n i was so surprised but then it was an old post !!! Su probably u shud define the kids the meaning of 'hot' n 'hawt'...also i wud never call Barun 'cute'.....handsome yes manly yes so it automatically defines hot. Now cute defines who r looking boyish with a smooth face....n u know who!!

Of course BArun is in no way cute. In fact I never call a man "cute". I think that is an insult for a man.

The couple can be cute but not the man .

sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sunaina02

I cant believe my eyes .

i could not believe my eyes either. seems like, there is a long queue outside the store room, not only us, but fans of other actors too.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›  as someone said, he is indeed irresistible, drop dead handsome.πŸ˜†