Star Of The Day : 20th August .. - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Saffy why are u afraid of this bewakoof 😆
what is the need of maha episode tomorrow...so boring today..how to tolerate for 1 hour....
Hey guys am going out to my kids school . Commentary will be late or may not be there at all .See ya.
me maha bewakoof ushaji😆 only reason for mahaepisode-lotsa ArMan scenes,Mannu confessin love😍
^agree^ with Usha ji today';s epi ws so boring how to tolerate for an hour .... tom' I hav policy exam hate my job
Saffy that confession scene will be in the precap for monday...you dream now...😆
Why everybody started to call me Usha Ji now?..I started to feel like i am Savita now...I don't want to remember her every time you call me like that...USHA is just fine...🤓
Originally posted by piya_10

whom to vote ?? such a melodramatic episode 😵 hmm o.k. Mannu for inviting Dharmu to have cuppa tea .... one can deduce it both ways a) being a perfect host and a gentleman b) to rub it on Dharmu .... I personally belief it's the first option

I think today it was option no. 3 ...😆

He was constantly looking at Archu's face trying to grasp her game  plan and finally he got it ...then he acted just the way she would have wanted him to ...Approve
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Ok,Usha Di😆

Piya,I 2 hate job-bing -wat u say? wanna start my own bizness like Dhammu😆gimme some shakkar😆
While driving back yesterday i saw a board saying MECHANIC WANTED...i REMEBERED mANAV AT THAT TIME