Balika Vadhu

BV - Aug 20th 2010 - Written Update (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Bang on Jyo Thumbs Up Thats precisely whats gonna happen ! No way the CV's would keep Jagya away for 6 years ! phir story kaise aage badegi? Its just another gimmick of theirs to introduce some new characters.. once the love triangle starts saari doctori jaayegi tel lene LOL LOL Have the CV's ever concentrated on education part?? Never ever..and whatever little bit they have shown has always ended up with some other track and studies are always sidelined ! Take for instant Jagya getting low marks, he ran away from the house, Anandi got hit by a bullet and the story took a complete U turn ending up with Jagya being remarried !

Then Anandi had the golden opportunity to study full time in school..and she gave that up in order to be Mahaan, becoz of daadisa's heart attack ! CV's have never used educating the kids as the main track in the show ! (except for teacherji, aur woh bhi gayab ho gayi) Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV - Aug 20th 2010 - Written Update (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
i know not gonna happen, but if only for once Wink JUST to prove all of us wrong, the CVs actually make him a doc..he could get the dheela screws on anandi fixed LOL
He is stubborn and good at fighting with dadisaa,hope he fights for what is right..
SIGH.. Day Dreaming I know ,wishful thinking Day Dreaming ...CVs kahin se doosri biwi ko dhoond ke le aayenge revenge drama banane ke liye Ouch

divmath

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
I know...I hope that Jagya becomes a DAAKTAR... and fixes Anandi's dheela screw ROFL ROFL that was a good one you came up with LOL LOL ...looking at his attitude from past couple of episodes..he would definitely go against daadisa..but not sure how being away for another 6 years would fit into the story line !!! dont tell me phir se letters likhi jaayegi D'oh hey bhagwaan.....Gudiya's entry is definite..I have no doubts on that..sooner or later its gonna happen..hope she is not another Tipri LOL LOL The way she gave those looks when she last left the haveli..I knew there will be some revenge drama in the future..

pjyo

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Man if that happens I am going to stop watching the show .... until that stupid track finishes. I do not like idiocy ....

yuck.

I stopped watching when Teepri came in and only watched when she was gone...

totally irritating.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyo

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
if they actually want CVs can add lots of masala for 6 years 'AGAR' Wink jagya medicine ke liye qualify hua..-total city track -college main jagya Cool kee entry, ragging hogi--speech lady ko kehne ke liye nayi topic mil jayegi,jagya Cool ko naye friends mil jaayenge,doosri biwi aa jayegi Angry ,jagya may start feeling ashamed of uneducated anandi Disapprove in front of his city friends, drama chaltha hi rahegaaaa...
lots of rona-dhona Cry by anandi for ta-ta bye-bye jagya Cry ,then letter writing to jagya,then crying Cry alone when dadisa blames her for everything,then tears Cry again in front of kanhaa ji Cry ..
Ithne aanso Cry bahaathe-bahaathe Cry Cry   Cry india main bhi floods aa jayegaa, aur hum sabke sab bah jayenge LOL LOL serial pe comment karne ke liye koi na bachega LOL

divmath

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL Well said Jyo...... LOL LOL LOL

Hey I read somewhere our choti Anandi would be a house mate in Bigg Boss 4 !! Shocked whats she gonna do in that mad house.. LOL Kaanhaji se baat karegi???   However I do watch it becoz it has full on masala !! Specially with Salman hosting this season its gonna be one hell of a hilarious ride LOL LOL LOL Cant wait !! Big smile

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyamathur

Hey I read somewhere our choti Anandi would be a house mate in Bigg Boss 4 !! Shocked whats she gonna do in that mad house.. LOL Kaanhaji se baat karegi???   However I do watch it becoz it has full on masala !! Specially with Salman hosting this season its gonna be one hell of a hilarious ride LOL LOL LOL Cant wait !! Big smile
i read that too,but i dont think that will happen(iam HOPING Geek ) as she is under 18..Us paagal khaane Silly main enter karney ke baad sab kaa original swabhaavWink   dikhne lagthaa hai ..and i dont want that kid getting confused Confused   in situations she cant handle Ouch ...
Salman says he wouldnt watch from sidelines,get mad at troublemakers,so get ready for thod phod sallu ishtyle LOL LOL
     latest rumour shiney ahuja Angry also approached Angry YUCK Angry mujhe us Censored Censored ka face hi nahi dekhnaa hai Angry ..

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Originally posted by divyamathur

i read that too,but i dont think that will happen(iam HOPING Geek ) as she is under 18..Us paagal khaane Silly main enter karney ke baad sab kaa original swabhaavWink   dikhne lagthaa hai ..and i dont want that kid getting confused Confused   in situations she cant handle Ouch ...
Salman says he wouldnt watch from sidelines,get mad at troublemakers,so get ready for thod phod sallu ishtyle LOL LOL
     latest rumour shiney ahuja Angry also approached Angry YUCK Angry mujhe us Censored Censored ka face hi nahi dekhnaa hai Angry ..

I swear..even I dont want her to go to that pagal khana...she is still 13 and has a very nice image..and moreover 3 months mein school ka kya hoga..real life mein bhi I dont want her to sacrifice studies Shocked and what with people like Shakti Kapoor, Rajesh Khanna and now Shiney Ahuja ewwwwwwwww Censored one sad lot of losers I must say   Angry Angry but u know Jyo, the channel actually wants such people to be a part of the show, because of the controversies they are involved in which can create masala and some cheap thrills for us viewers...Salman in thod phod mode LOL LOL will be exciting to see how he rips apart these good for nothing so called "celebrities" LOL Lest wait till it begins..phir jam ke comment karenge ROFL Censored ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top