Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
 my biggest ques - if gopi leaves the house then is that going to affect aham?   aham was always looking for occasions to throw gopi out of house so if gopi leaves then is that going to make any difference to aham ???

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

siddiquamonalidpChaudhrytmsajnie-tellyaddict-suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "makes difference to Aham" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
no difference to Aham, he will be happier after Gopi leaves

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-suk19

Chaudhrytm

Goldie

Chaudhrytm

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
He will be happy for a short while......esp when he to know thats its his sister and sister-in-law causing all the tenstion...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
exactly sajnie, I hope after leaving MM, Gopi becomes strong and confident and emerge herself which Aham would have never thought

-tellyaddict-

siddiqua

siddiqua

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
ya surely ahem will be happy............but once he discovers tat gopi was innocent and the ppl around her created problems for her just by taking the advantage tat she was uneducated he will surely feel guilty ...........and i am sure it will be ahem who will educate gopi as the title of the story says "sathiya saath nibhana "(and even in title  song its mentioned tat let it be any situation or any test sathiya you always be with me)............so surely ahem will realise his mistake and stand by gopi aur apne galtiyon ka pachyatap karne ke liye he will educate gopi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidp-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
@siddiqua...
exactly......same is my feelings.....for the time being Aham will happy n satisfied that that Unpadh, Gawar has left him;..but the day he will know the COMPLETE TRUTH,,,,he will be the person who will cry his heart and will repent for all his misbehavor with Gopi....and as u mentioned abt the title.....
Gopi and Aham are only each others Saathiya nd they will Remain together to support each other,,,only then Title will be Perfect...

siddiqua

siddiqua

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
but wat i am afraid of is wat will gopi have to face till ahem discovers the truth .....................like first humiliation for stealing necklace,the humiliation by urmi and other ppl who will see her tat she has left her husband and cme...............i dont wether leaving the house for her will be easy or not because allready she has tried it twice

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siddiqua

but wat i am afraid of is wat will gopi have to face till ahem discovers the truth .....................like first humiliation for stealing necklace,the humiliation by urmi and other ppl who will see her tat she has left her husband and cme...............i dont wether leaving the house for her will be easy or not because allready she has tried it twice

agree...here also....
how she will survive in the world..when she is so naive and innocent,....
how she will face the world.....when she does nit anything abt the harsh reality....

and also when that Evil Mami is w8ing for her welcome......i just cant imagine Gopi on the roads back to her mama ji place,...but only thing is she has decided something very big in her life,...so this time she should not turn back.....so much tension till monday...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top