Anti-Valentines Day

_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

Did you guys hear?It was on the news that in India a group of Indians are having an Anti-Valentines Day thing and had started burning all these hearts...also they proclaimed that no bouquets,cards&greetings will be sold on Valentines Day...

What do you think of This?

Edited by _Anonymous_ - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tishy_Fishy thumbnail
lol uhh... well its up to them, everyone is entitled to there own opinion. as long as it doesnt affect others in a bad way.
kripawgr thumbnail

i think ..

everyone has their own ways of celebrating it.

some goes to extreme and some like it private

so if people want to enjoy and express❤️

then they should not be stopped

hawa_hawai thumbnail
its very stupid. police and govt should do something.
*~sheena*~ thumbnail
yea.. actualli on da news.. i saw this. i relle agree wit k_fan.. dis is relle stupid the wai they are behaviing
sana_usa thumbnail

its crazy and they shouldn't do that!!!

spike thumbnail
If they disagree with the day they can say so. they shudn't go to extremes for that..
ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't understand why people go to such extremes for such trivial matters!!!!! It's not the fight to independce or are injustice to society. come on people!!!!!!!!!!! It's just Valentines day. A day to celebrate love with the people that mean the most to you and no one  is forcing anyone to celebrate it.  I heard something like this happened a few years ago also!! Do they do this every year? It's like they sit down and say lets make a picnic out of bashing valentines day!!!

*Khushi*

Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's their life to do whatever they want ,just as long as this "anti-valentines" celebration doesn't get too extreme.

As for me, I LOVE Valentines Day, and this year I'm planning to decorate the house with heart-shaped balloons, garland, ribbons etc! It's going to be so fun, and then at 9:30pm, I get to see Armaan and Jassi (which will be a bonus! ^__^)

i know.....i agree....itz crazy.....itz stupid....they will adopt all types of things like west (disco, songs, mcdonald, pizza hut and each and everything that the west ppl have)....but when it comes to valentines day....they go crazy....