Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
@sadhli....yep couldnt agree more ...the shock expressed on his face have given a lot of ppl a tiny bit of hope..... anywayz yaar i hope ki monday's episode will be atleast good....(if i aint mistaken u r the one who writes updates right???? cuz i alwayz read written updates here first and then go and watch the epi..and if it aint good ..i only watch the precapsLOLLOL....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap Aham shocked (Page 6)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
yup, i do updates alongwith shelly.
And that tiny hope is the only thing, after each precap, due to which we all watch the epi, bt our hopes were always shattered bt this time i want something different n new frm cvs n Aham also.

Thanx u do agree with me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
mi too want cvs to show something different this time round.... warna yaar am telling u this show will end quicker than expected since cvs seem more busy draggin the storylines rather than show a proper bold girl... uffff ohh well am goin to wait and watch tommorow and see wats cvs do b4 mi says anythin else  abt the precap... cuz mi dnt wanna be disapointed wen the epi actuali airs...Wink.

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
i know CVs are dragging...but still there is very remote possibility of show being axed....as its getting the TRPs every day.....and some time more than other shows also.....

and for channel what matters is TRP rather than dragging by the CVs....but if this dragging wil be continued for long an TRPs will start reducing then may be chances of what u mentioned....but i done want it to end as I love the show and its different story and all cast.....so fingers crossed...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top