Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
y sorry tam, this family is just like wt u said. All are im matured, dont knw wen to react n how to react. Only kanha ji cn save them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap Aham shocked (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sensitivesheela

IF-Rockerz

sensitivesheela

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
lo ji yeh sab kya hua again she is leaving  muhe nahi laga ke woh jayegi i have doubts

sajnie

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aamnalicious

lo ji yeh sab kya hua again she is leaving  muhe nahi laga ke woh jayegi i have doubts

agreeee....fir kuchh tamasha karegi Koki...and gopi fir ruk jayegi..uski purani aadat hai apne decision par firm na rahne ki....
so no hopes....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sensitivesheelasajnie

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
I think zat Koki wasnt shocked bcoz MAYBE she found out abt the empty box. Koki must have been very angry wiz Gopi for negligence abt the Khandani haar, she must have scolded Gopi a lot for the loss of the haar and bearing problems from both sides - kinjal and Rashi , Gopi decided to FINALLY leave the house as Koki must have ask her what she did with the haar, where is it, Do you know how important it was for our family and you lost it. Poor Gopi couldnt bear insults from Aham and from Koki and on top of that Rashi must have told her zat Kanha ji want her to leave the house, in these circumstances, Gopi has no other solution zan to leave Modi's house.

sensitivesheela

sensitivesheela

IF-Rockerz

sensitivesheela

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged
@sajnie:yah may be yiu are right

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged
so true seeta..
now we have Pentagon of drama...including Kanha Ji in it...as Koki, Aham, Rashi and Gopi are already there...
and this time if by any chance Koki will scold Gopi then Rashi will say..se Kanhaji has sent Koki for u to let u go...

but Koki's expressions were not like as u told...there is something is  different.....i dont feel that she knew abt the Haar till that precap..just my view.....

hoping some dhamaka on monday,,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evadsajnie

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
@ Sadhli , yes u r right, maybe the expression Koki gave is not that what I am thinking of. Anyways, on monday we will know exactly wats the reason for koki's expression.

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajnie

@ Sadhli , yes u r right, maybe the expression Koki gave is not that what I am thinking of. Anyways, on monday we will know exactly wats the reason for koki's expression.

monday will be the real drama...and all the truth will be out....at least m expecting so...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top