India-Forums

Precap Aham shocked (Page 3)

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

^^^.....yup that would be gr8 to watch,,if Koki will make Aham realize Gopi's worth and importance as a Wife.......

amd Koki's expressions were promissing to me...she has something really big and dhamakedaar in her mind......as she never believed Rashi when she was trying to cover up things.......
so koki can only make some  difference in Aham's thought process and Rashi's evil planogy.....
Kokila knows everything that goes on she also knows that Gopi is naive and innocent but will find out why she is doing what she is doing,  dont be too surprise that in next week episodes that the letter turns up.  tooo me it looked like kokila was smiling as if to say i expected that. 
Have you noticed that Gopi is talking in front of everyone not by her self shes is gaining confidence even though it hurts her..

letter coming out is the big thing for both Rashi and Gopi and knjal also.....then Koki will come to know one Danavi is in her house also.....
yup Koki's expression were not very complex..they were as clear as a crystal...that i was seeing this from long back...
Gopi is getting her confidence back..thats gr8 thing for us...and that too in front of family along with Aham.......she was so determine while talking abt Vows to take back...and i love her slowly slowly building up confidence...even though its hurting her now..but its good for her in future....

but Aham's expressions were as usual confused...and shocked and shattered if i can say....
the way he looked towards with very clear unexpectation on his face.....something in his mind also...which is yet to be revealed......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Hello friends,

I don't think Gopi is leaving the house! Koki will not let her for all the reasons you all have mentioned above.

Another reason is - remember Kinjal's possible susral...they were so impressed by Gopi...How will they perceive it if Gopi leaves the house..when they thought so highly of Kinjal because of Gopi!!!

Koki's main priority is her own children. She will not sacrifice Kinjal's future because of Gopi. She will try to make Aham see reason!

another reasoning....this one precap killing me...
good point shelly....if this is the case then no way Koki let Gopi put her step outside MM doorstep....

and if by any chance she leaves....and if Koki will come to know that Kinjal's sasural waale wants to meet Gopi on or b4 wedding day...she will ask aham to go and search for Gopi.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajniesujji0609

Shell16 IF-Rockerz
Shell16
Shell16

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Sadhli, I love that scenario! Gopi leaves MM and Koki forces Aham to go find her. And during this journey to search for her he discovers what kind of person she is and really falls for her. hmmmm....

saomom-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Sadhli, I love that scenario! Gopi leaves MM and Koki forces Aham to go find her. And during this journey to search for her he discovers what kind of person she is and really falls for her. hmmmm....

just like my FF...maja aa jayega....
but m in  doubt how Aham will get convinced to take her back...this will happen only when he will get his own feelings for gopi clear to him...whether he loves him...if not cares for her....if that too not then concerns her Maa ki choice.....
if he will get convinced with him only then koki can make him go to search for Gopi....

sajnieShell16

LEYLA2005 Groupbie
LEYLA2005
LEYLA2005

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Maybe Koki has decided she is going to educate gopi, but well that would be far to simple to happen........I can still hope though Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajniesujji0609-tellyaddict-

siddiqua Senior Member
siddiqua
siddiqua

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged

Hello friends,

I don't think Gopi is leaving the house! Koki will not let her for all the reasons you all have mentioned above.

Another reason is - remember Kinjal's possible susral...they were so impressed by Gopi...How will they perceive it if Gopi leaves the house..when they thought so highly of Kinjal because of Gopi!!!

Koki's main priority is her own children. She will not sacrifice Kinjal's future because of Gopi. She will try to make Aham see reason!

even i thut the same and i feel gopi has a major role to play in kinjal's marriage..............as umang has totally decided tat he is going to spoil kinjal's life surely gopi will try to save kinjal by taking everything on  her in her marriage ..............so still a lot has to happen before gopi leaves ..............maybe on monday she will try to leave but before leaving koki may ask her the haar since it will not be ter she maybe retained back in the house by saying she cant leave until she does not return haar
Shell16 IF-Rockerz
Shell16
Shell16

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

just like my FF...maja aa jayega....
but m in doubt how Aham will get convinced to take her back...this will happen only when he will get his own feelings for gopi clear to him...whether he loves him...if not cares for her....if that too not then concerns her Maa ki choice.....
if he will get convinced with him only then koki can make him go to search for Gopi....

Totally like your FF ....but Aham will not need too much convincing!

1. Because he really will want to get Gopi back and his mother will give him an excuse without him having to admit his feelings.

2. Koki will emotionally blackmail him and will say to him "you have to do this for Kinjal's future" or "are you that selfish that you will allow your feelings for Gopi affect Kinjal's future" He will have no choice but to go get Gopi.

We are doing all the thinking for the CVs here!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsaomomsujji0609

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Ahem's just ticked because he wanted to be the martyr. Gopi has one upped him and he doesn't know how to react. If he removed himself from the house, then Gopi's left there to make more stupid mistakes, justifying his actions. If Gopi leaves, then what's he gonna do? Who's to blame now?

Ooh. I'm in a crabby mood. This stupid family is so messed up I don't know if they'll ever be able to sort out all their problems.   Embarrassed Sorry!

Go to top