Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

siddiqua

siddiqua

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
but wen gopi will leave the house surely koki will ask her to give the khandani haar which kinjal gave her to keep before leaving...........tat time wat will happen .................so sad gopi will have to take a tag of thief and then leave the house

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpChaudhrytmsajnie-tellyaddict-suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap Aham shocked (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalidp

Originally posted by sajnie

Originally posted by monalidp

Yes, everyone was surprised except Koki....Either she has a plan or it is just Cvs confusing usConfused

I want Gopi out of the house as soon as possible.Let's see how Rashi does all the household work without Gopi. And Gopi will be far better off without the Modies.

agree wiz u, Gopi will be far better without Modis. She will lead a peacefull life. the only prob she will have is how to manage alone, where she will stay, what she will do to earn her living. Who will take care of her.

@bold - I m not at all worried on that front. These telly ppl never have to worry for their daily bread. She would deffo find some other rich family who will be more than happy to take her in. Tongue

@red....she will find for sure...but m sure if Aham will come to her to say sorry on his knees she will Say..Aham ji ye aap kya kar rahe hain...main aap ke saath hi jaungi....and then.
DDLJ....but for that should develop a heart in him.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siddiqua

but wen gopi will leave the house surely koki will ask her to give the khandani haar which kinjal gave her to keep before leaving...........tat time wat will happen .................so sad gopi will have to take a tag of thief and then leave the house

oooopsss....we forgot abt this fact...that one thing is still there for Gopi to get more scolding.....
only Monday will tell...what is gonna happen...and how all this mess will be cleared up...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsajniesujji0609

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
again my thoughts regarding Aham is...
He must have developed some thing foe Gopi and as Shelly put the thoughts that Aham is fighting with his innerself to get rid of those unknown feelings for Gopi...and meanwhile when he listened that Gopi is leaving...he could not believe his ears that finally she is leaving...and must be having a feel that how can she leave,,,,,,
and now i wont be able to see her face any more...

but his Shocked Face made me More Shocked then Aham himslef....and Cool Calm Koki is again a big thing to be didcussed abt.....is it like she only asks Gopi to leave......so that her Dikra will be happy w/o her,.....

ya something else is going in her mind.....

monday will tell...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsajniesujji0609

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Sadhli... maybe she will walk out of the house with all the misunderstandings with her.... but one thing we know for sure is Koki is out there to trust her and bring everything to light.. she knows rashi,Kinjal & Ahem very well and how they have either misunderstood[Ahem] or played games with her[Rashi &Kinjal]... and she's the best to make Ahem see the truth and make him fall in love with her....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsajnie-tellyaddict-suk19

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
^^^.....yup that would be gr8 to watch,,if Koki will make Aham realize Gopi's worth and importance as a Wife.......

amd Koki's expressions were promissing to me...she has something really big and dhamakedaar in her mind......as she never believed Rashi when she was trying to cover up things.......
so koki can only make some  difference in Aham's thought process and Rashi's evil planogy.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajniesujji0609

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

^^^.....yup that would be gr8 to watch,,if Koki will make Aham realize Gopi's worth and importance as a Wife.......

amd Koki's expressions were promissing to me...she has something really big and dhamakedaar in her mind......as she never believed Rashi when she was trying to cover up things.......
so koki can only make some  difference in Aham's thought process and Rashi's evil planogy.....
Kokila knows everything that goes on she also knows that Gopi is naive and innocent but will find out why she is doing what she is doing,  dont be too surprise that in next week episodes that the letter turns up.  tooo me it looked like kokila was smiling as if to say i expected that. 
Have you noticed that Gopi is talking in front of everyone not by her self shes is gaining confidence even though it hurts her..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Hello friends,

I don't think Gopi is leaving the house! Koki will not let her for all the reasons you all have mentioned above.

Another reason is - remember Kinjal's possible susral...they were so impressed by Gopi...How will they perceive it if Gopi leaves the house..when they thought so highly of Kinjal because of Gopi!!!

Koki's main priority is her own children. She will not sacrifice Kinjal's future because of Gopi. She will try to make Aham see reason!

Edited by lovtv - 20 August 2010 at 11:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsajnie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top