Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@sadhli....yep couldnt agree more ...the shock expressed on his face have given a lot of ppl a tiny bit of hope..... anywayz yaar i hope ki monday's episode will be atleast good....(if i aint mistaken u r the one who writes updates right???? cuz i alwayz read written updates here first and then go and watch the epi..and if it aint good ..i only watch the precaps๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yup, i do updates alongwith shelly.
And that tiny hope is the only thing, after each precap, due to which we all watch the epi, bt our hopes were always shattered bt this time i want something different n new frm cvs n Aham also.

Thanx u do agree with me.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
mi too want cvs to show something different this time round.... warna yaar am telling u this show will end quicker than expected since cvs seem more busy draggin the storylines rather than show a proper bold girl... uffff ohh well am goin to wait and watch tommorow and see wats cvs do b4 mi says anythin else  abt the precap... cuz mi dnt wanna be disapointed wen the epi actuali airs...๐Ÿ˜‰.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i know CVs are dragging...but still there is very remote possibility of show being axed....as its getting the TRPs every day.....and some time more than other shows also.....

and for channel what matters is TRP rather than dragging by the CVs....but if this dragging wil be continued for long an TRPs will start reducing then may be chances of what u mentioned....but i done want it to end as I love the show and its different story and all cast.....so fingers crossed...