CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

CID articles - New Article - page 39 (Page 7)

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
thx for the article

Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

Its believed to be so! Kids are more excited / attracted to it!

sorry to say,but i dont like that image...it is not a good title for a 12 year old crime thriller show with many vieweres of my and above my age...i wonder why they are making it a kids show? is that sure, the audiences are from that category? or they consider blow 20 as 'kids?'
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Exactly, this is new funda they have found to show all the foolishness, Why cause kids like it. Please give me a break. When did CID's target audience become kids? What about us? And if it was really for kids they wouldn't be showing all the body cutting details. All this a farse to show tomfoolery and stupidity.

Edited by prabha. - 11 October 2010 at 10:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bento

Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

it is said that if you attract kids to the show the complete family will watch it...i dont think so...but this principle is followed by all movie makers and tv pgm heads. but this in not true IMO. kids will watch it and the parents will fly for their life, thats all.
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
For films it may be true. Parents have to get their kids to the hall where they will not leave them alone so they will sit through but that can't be applied on TV. You always have other rooms in the house to go to.
jeet. Goldie
jeet.
jeet.

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
thanx bhavu di.....n i'm quite shocked to hear its a kid show!
kids should not be shown blood n violence!!! LOL
-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Shocked CID a kid's show...!!  but am not a kiddy - widdyWink ...

may be children love Daya Sir's style of breaking doors...Embarrassed 
sneh. Goldie
sneh.
sneh.

Posted: 23 October 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Hey friends, today morning I was reading my newspaper when my dad suddenly asked me, "Who is Dhanjay Mandrekar?" I was awestruck to hear this name after sooo long, I said he played Sudhakar in CID. I asked him about the reference to his name and dad gave me today's marathi newspaper Maharashtra Times supplement Mumbai Times. It had our dear Satam sir's words as ACP Pradyuman and his experience. 

I am extremly sorry friends I was unable to locate the link from the epaper but I am making an attempt to provide you with the translation of the interview. Sorry for my spelling errors if any

=============================================================================

The television may be flooded either with saas-bahu daily soaps or reality shows, CID has always managed to survive and make its existence felt. The show is running for more than 12 years now with raising popularity peak. The protagonist ACP Pradyuman aka Shivaji Satam reveals some of its secrets. Ek Shonya Shonya, this brainchild of Mr. B. P. Singh, a very popular series on Doordarshan was based on the real life incidences. This very series was a source of inspiration to begin with CID on Sony Entertainment Television. However the stories handled in CID had no reference with real life incidences. The show was initially launched for the span of three years. If this time span exceeds the show turns out to be boring but CID was an exception. Now the extension has almost exceeded above 12 years.

According to me there is no secret behind all this. People always have a craze for Crime stories, this craze have no limit to age countries or boundaries, I was in Dubai in the year 2006 when I has this experience. A crowd of people were almost competing to click pictures with me Ohh God!!!!!! There were about hundreds of people who clicked pictures with me while the photo session was going for about an hour. Amongst these photographers half of them were from Pakistan. In London while travelling in a tube train I had similar kind of experience with a Negro couple. I could have above a century with such kind of experiences.

This show is popular in Sweden too. Chor Police was the popular game amongst the children while now CID seems to have replaced it. Wherever I go I hear kids calling me ACP uncle, smiling at me and hugging me. I really feel overwhelmed with all this. While shooting for this show we have always tried to avoid showing the sexual harassment on women and children. We have always emphasized on the process of searching the criminals through some police techniques. Research has always been the prime factor in our stories. This might be the reason why people get thoroughly attached to the show and watch it with family and friends. Credit behind all this goes to Mr. B.P. Singh. His father was in police department while he has extremely wide range of reading. Amongst some best script writers I have seen, he is the one.

While this series was in the process of release B. P. Singh has the character of Mr. Hudson from an English crime series in mind. ACP Pradyuman is much more similar to him. He is serious, laughs less, tough, duty comes first for him, and moreover he is weird(Sanki, word is used) While in the coming years we kept filling colors to the character. We have now developed a great chemistry amongst the team. We are terribly missing our dearest two co-stars Ashwini Kalsekar and Dhananjay Mandrekar. The team seems to be like a family for us. We have special Tiffin from everyone's house. The cluster beans vegetable from Aditya's house, fried fish from Dhanjay's house, the wonderful menu we have for lunch. This tuning is really helpful while working together.

One episode in CID had continuous 111 minutes shooting. This is actually recorded in the Guinness book. I seriously hope to have same experience in the future all thanks to our beloved audiences.

==========================================================================================

Ohhk Friends I managed to scan the article for all of you, I know the quality isn't so good but please guys if you could like to read

Edited by sneha_fighter - 23 October 2010 at 7:57am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

LINSAaparakshitijsunnyp1414Shagnikaprabha.Aditi_97DemonStardebayonsuhani.cipamisaChiinnu-Twinkles-visromDivianTanz_Divz

Go to top