Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

cheri

IF-Rockerz

cheri

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonika74

i felt the way she was praising that abhay with what he has..all she was thinking was monetary values..at that point i thought no one would say such things to the man she loves...she was on and on and on andrudra slapped her because of how he felt...then she decided to marry Abhay

to me it looked like she was interested in Abhay package

ya man ON & ON bout abhay i mean common LOL

rudhra was possesive & Y wouldnt he be LOL

lol pihu bhi na Dead ajeeb hai

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dude Wheres d LOVE? (Page 2)" in Sanjog Se Bani Sangini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
all i can say that they have rushed RuGu love story to give way to RaGa love story

Edited by Mages - 20 August 2010 at 9:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cheri

czenina

czenina

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cheri

Originally posted by sonika74

i felt the way she was praising that abhay with what he has..all she was thinking was monetary values..at that point i thought no one would say such things to the man she loves...she was on and on and on andrudra slapped her because of how he felt...then she decided to marry Abhay

to me it looked like she was interested in Abhay package

ya man ON & ON bout abhay i mean common LOL

rudhra was possesive & Y wouldnt he be LOL

lol pihu bhi na Dead ajeeb hai

Love or infatuation.. you just can't explain feelings.. LOL

But about Pihu going on and on about Abhay. I feel that it's her character and her speaking in the moment, not so much that she prefers him to Rudra. Can I say that it's her ego to not give in and compromise and kept thinking about that one slap.

Just my thoughts! Smile

cheri

-Resham-

Goldie

-Resham-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
i guess there is sum other reason...i highly doubt there families(esp Pihu's father nd Rudr's mother) for there seperation...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cheriParu...P.Kamaljit.Sean

monaha262

monaha262

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
I think she love rudhra but she doesn't understood him very well.

cheri

maya123

Goldie

maya123

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Exactly, I cannot see the point of showing the Rudra-Pihu scenes. Was it just to bring in some known actors, create shallow scenes for them and then focus on Gauri.
IF there is no love, at least explain their relationship. In fact none of the relationships are explained - where there is supposed love and no love. The audience is left to deduce what causes the rift between the characters.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cheriParu...

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I don't personally feel that anything was rushed with the Rudra-Pihu story.....why does the audience need to be spoonfed everything about a relationship??  This show was never supposed to be about building Rudra-Pihu's relationship....that was supposed to be an established relationship coming into the show.....the show begins with their relationship breaking up.....and many ppl seem to find the reasons "silly" but I find them to be quite realistic given their personality traits......what exact "background" is everyone talking about that needs to be shown of Rudra-Pihu here??? What is so difficult to figure out?? They've known each other all their life....they are childhood sweethearts but both are headstrong, egotistical, stubborn....one day a fight got majorly out of hand after Pihu's incessant provoking and Rudra slapped her....something happened that's never happened before b/w them....and that was a flashpoint for Pihu to re-evaluate a relationship where she feels that she doesn't want to be with a man capable of "violence" of that sort.....in her opinion she had been tolerating Rudra's certain characteristics all these years but now they were beyond her tolerance and she's decided that he's too immature and not "marriage material".....again, what is so hard to understand here?? I thought everything was spelt out pretty clearly and the show is going at a pretty good pace for a new show.....wherein most shows take so long to pick up....I personally really enjoyed how the story unfolded in the first 4 epis.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Riyal-Aanandaa

cheri

IF-Rockerz

cheri

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I don't personally feel that anything was rushed with the Rudra-Pihu story.....why does the audience need to be spoonfed everything about a relationship?? This show was never supposed to be about building Rudra-Pihu's relationship....that was supposed to be an established relationship coming into the show.....the show begins with their relationship breaking up.....and many ppl seem to find the reasons "silly" but I find them to be quite realistic given their personality traits......what exact "background" is everyone talking about that needs to be shown of Rudra-Pihu here??? What is so difficult to figure out?? They've known each other all their life....they are childhood sweethearts but both are headstrong, egotistical, stubborn....one day a fight got majorly out of hand after Pihu's incessant provoking and Rudra slapped her....something happened that's never happened before b/w them....and that was a flashpoint for Pihu to re-evaluate a relationship where she feels that she doesn't want to be with a man capable of "violence" of that sort.....in her opinion she had been tolerating Rudra's certain characteristics all these years but now they were beyond her tolerance and she's decided that he's too immature and not "marriage material".....again, what is so hard to understand here?? I thought everything was spelt out pretty clearly and the show is going at a pretty good pace for a new show.....wherein most shows take so long to pick up....I personally really enjoyed how the story unfolded in the first 4 epis.

I agree BUT i was just saying if she cant luv RUDRA how can gauri Shocked

& IN MY OPINION PIHU is an egoistic and confused girl who just cannot understand the real meaning of love, and what the sacred institution of marriage means. (from article) Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top