My views and comments on Thangam

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
As a whole, the story is much better than other serials, however  I feel that it's dragging sometimes, so it would be nice that can be stopped.

Also, Vadivu is a strong character, she should be given some sort of role.
Izhavanji is too irritating, so it'll be nice to see some twists for her and her husband, like them getting chucked out of the house, Vadivu getting pregnant, it'll make Izhavanji upset etc.

This Rama Jeyachandran problem is taking too long, it'll be nice if they get married soon :)

Nice to read your opinions=)

My one word about this serial - DRAGGING😆 The story moves like a snail and I dont think Rama and JC will get married at all. Somehow, they have indirectly caused pain for the 3rd parties who was in love with them and the quilt feeling wont let them get married to each other🤢

Thanks for your commets Shiqu. it is dragging I agree

ToMels points about Rama J.C wedding I feel it will happen if V&V get married then Rama J.C will be happy.
She didn't drag Kalasam, I don't know why she's dragging this. The thing is, the story isn't strong enough to  be dragged.
I think Rama and JC will get married, no matter what, they'd no feelings for the others and the nichayathaartham is there to support them. Another thing is, if they don't get married, the Villain would win, and that won't happen in serials.
Sometimes I even think that Valli and Vetri might get married, I hope they do.
Agreed....... this is another dragging serial.

Of course Kalasam was so much better.  Ramya was only the producer (or rather her sister).  It was Kutty Padmini's idea/story etc.  KP & RK had a fall out during the end of Kalasam.  That is why Kalasam came to an end much

Infact, from what I was told Thangam's story belonged to KP.   RK continued with the series.  But how long without the concrete story.  hence, there is a drag in Thangam.
Yes, Kalasam was much better and had a lot of twists. In fact, I started watching Thangam only because I liked Kalasam.

I didnt realise that she started this serial only to promote and glorify herself.

Also - the 2 wives tale - too lame!

As if there are no stories in the world...😡

Originally posted by keen_critic

Yes, Kalasam was much better and had a lot of twists. In fact, I started watching Thangam only because I liked Kalasam.

Same with me. Or else I wouldn't have watched it. I'm not into serials. Another highlight in Kalasam was the great Sudha Chandran.
nowadays thangam is good . looks like a lot of suspense is going to happen in the ganga seemantham matter.

Edited by janbaldharmaraj - 13 years ago
Hi ALL,
With due respect to all of you, I must say that this serial is most stupid. Elavangi's character is the worst I have seen in all Sun TV serials.The whole thing is dragging. Why don't they close the serial if they do not have a good story line?
I am sure some of you may not agree with my views; but, I appeal to Sun TV to take a relook at the story line.
Thanks for your patience readers.
SC