Hi all.. I'm new here.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Shiqu

Shiqu

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Hello everyone... I'm new here.

I'm from UK, born and brought up here, I'm currently a student.  It would be nice to know a little about u all :)

I'm not very much into serials, but I like Ramya Krishnan, so I watched her Kalasam, now watcing her Thangam. I will post my comments on Thangam in a different thread.

Thank You
Regards
Shiqu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hi all.. I'm new here." in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Welcome Shiqu to Thangam and India Forums. Have a great time here and nice to know about you=)

Please join in our weekly episode discussions and share your POVTongue

Cheers

Melz

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Welcome Shiqu for the forum. We do need young bloods to keep us motivated. please share in the discussions on the daily posts.

Shiqu

Shiqu

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Thank You :)

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Welcome Shiqu.

malligai

malligai

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Welcome  Shiqu.
Hope  you  will  enjoy  your  stay  here.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.