Fan Fictions

Bin Tere....II - PG 110 @ 09/04/11 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 126

crazzy-girl

crazzy-girl

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
it was soo intense..n i love the way u tell us too hear the songs...n u even give the link..thank you very much!!
update i cant wait to read the next part!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bin Tere....II - PG 110 @ 09/04/11 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pickachu

IF-Sizzlerz

pickachu

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Veryyyy well written.
But veryyyy sad part.
Plzz continue soon.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima

-afsha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-afsha-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged

I jus hate this Dev

I wish i culd kill him man
He is being selfish jus to get his child he is trying to seprate Maneet
Dev is jus using Dadima yaar
I really wish i culd put 6 ki 6 golis in Dev's head
Loved Maneet's talk or ready to go in arguement talkLOLLOL
Maan was really lost in Geet's beauty
They really knw in n out of other person
Dadi called on wrong time
I wish Maan had spoken 1st than Dadi wuld hav called toh chalta tha yaar
Par Geet is totally broken
Lets c now how Maan will talk to Geet abt 'Them' by Hook or crook

Amour_Reet

Goldie

Amour_Reet

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
updated......................

She looked for maan to hand him over the phone....but she couldn't find him around...she kept the phone with her ....and suddenly  his phone rang .....it was dadima.....she looked for maan ..but there was no sign of his.....dadima kept on calling ......she couldn't decide what to do......she knew maan would have never neglected dadima's phone....hesitatingly she picked it up....but didn't say anything from this side......she wanted her to speak ...so that she can guess about her health ..if something is serious......

Hello ...maan.....hello.....helloo.....

Geet was unsure ...

At that time a guy in front of geet received his own call ...saying hello.....dadi couldn't recognize maan's voice due to the chattering sound in the back ground..so she thought its maan only ...and she continued the conversation....

Maan ....aap jaldise aajaiye.....aapko bata nahi sakte hum kitne khush hai aaj.....aapke haan kar den eke bad maine sari baat pakka kar li hai...ab sab kuch sahi hoga maan.....

Geet didn't understand any of her words....but she kept on listening to her....

Maan maine Mr sahani ki beti pari se aapka rishta tai kar diya hai....aur vo log raji ho gaye hai.....

thanks maan ...apne hamare jindegi ki sabse badi khusi diye hai ....hum apdono ki shadi jald se jald kara denge...vo log to isi mahine shadi ke lie bol rahe the.....maine aapse bina puche unhe date dekhne ke lie bol die hai....

geet felt her knee's too weak to keep her body weight ...she felt dizzy .....the phone dropped from her hand.....

she thumped on a chair beside her ......a guy picked up the phone and inserted in her blank hand...which was on the table lifeless....

toh maan aapne jindegi me aage badh rahe hai.....she smiled as a lone drop trickled down from her dark eyes....that she had drawn with half n hours effort ....only to look adorable to maan......the drop smudged her kohel...her lips were smiling ....when her heart was breaking into pieces.....

I should be happy now...its happening finally ...he will get out of this oblivion....

She wiped off the tear ....clutched the phone tight .....she didn't know whether to be happy for her maan.....or broke in sobs as her world will come to an end very soon......she didn't know how to and where to express her feelings....she was feeling very much weak....both mentally and physically ... she decided to walk out of the premises .....she was about to get up.....

When A lady neared geet ...where she was sitting alone....

That was a really a hot dance ......i must say ur husband dances very well.. ...

Geet looked up vacantly at her face.....at first she couldn't synchronize what she is saying .....she mumbled...

My husband....??

Yess....the handsome person in white shirt ...ur partner ....

Ohh...No....he is not ...

Excuse me ...i dint get u ...

the lady was jealous of her ...as she tried to introduce  herself to maan before geet entered in the party ...and as usual maan had ignored her...

He is not my husband .....geet cleared ...

What..!!the lady was shocked ..... ohh ..okay .....!!

He is ...actually ....she couldn't finish ....she herself doesn't know what maan is to her ....then what could she explain to this lady...

Then where is your husband....she asked again..!!

Ahh...may I know y are you so keen to to know my husband....geet tried to guess her intentions...

No..i was just saying ...in pregnancy u were dancing like this....your husband must be around na...???

Maan has reached the spot ...and heard the conversation ..

Geet was nervous as she caught her pregnancy.. ..she was restless as she had started thinking maan as her husband...when maan was going to get married in real soon...

Why should I need a husband ....even if I m pregnant ....she back fired...she felt maan's presence behind herself....she was desperate to clear her misconception...

What are you talking darling..? ...seems like u have drunk a lot ...she smirked..

Geet : u are absolutely wrong ..i don't drink ...

Lady : then I guess I dint hear you right ...

Geet : no ..u heard me perfectly ....i don't have a husband...

Maan pulled geet guessing the danger .....excuse me lady ...i need to talk with her ....

But geet released herself with full force..

Lady : what did you say ...u don't have a husband...lol...and then wait a min....u are going to have a baby ...and u are not married....intersting !!!!..some other ladies who had already joined her  started to giggle....

Geet was fuming in anger .....

Maan broke in .....and said..ahh...actually I had a fight with her ...thats y ..she is talking like that ..she is my wife,...

Please maan....please stop this....she stopped him raising her hand...

And you ...geet clutched her hand and pulled her towards herself....listen to me carefully ...

I don't need a husband to raise my child...m a single mother ,....take it ....and leave it ...!!!!!

Maan pulled her out with all his might ...and rushed outside dragging her with him....

What the hell is wrong with you geet ..?? he fixed her holding her shoulders tight ...

Nothing is wrong with me....she released herself with equal force and ran to the lift .....

Getting inside she pressed the close button ...when maan managed to get inside (like he did previously ....lift scene)

Maan ;...what would have hampered ur damn ego ....if u have accepted me as ur husband...

Geet : y shall I do that ??? ....no ...i cant ...

Maan : u r being stupid...stupidly egoistic ..!!!

Geet :no ..m not ... its not my damn ego...its my self respect...u are not my husband.....!!!! it's the truth ...!! u were lying to them...and I just informed her the truth ...

Maan had had enough ...he punched the wall hard...

They reached their floor .....she rushed to her room when fighting hard not to break in cry....

Geet ....wait geet ..i need to talk to u ....he yelled ...

But she didn't stop and ran to her door...

Maan ran behind her in the lobby ....

Geet : don't follow me...i m not going to talk to you ...there is nothing we can talk about ....

Maan : ohh for heaven's sake...dont be an escapist ...you have to talk to me....

Geet has reached her door...she went inside and tried to close the door on his face...when he got in and locked the door from inside....

Maan: enough of this tom and jerry show....we need to talk ...

Geet : no I don't need to.....

Maan : why did you create a scene over there..?

Geet pointed her finger at him and said......u did..i just told them the truth ..

Maan : to hell with ur truth ....!!

Geet : no ....to hell with ur lie...

Maan : what truth ..? what is so big deal in that ...do you even know what they are thinking about you now after what you said them...

Geet couldn't control the tears back in her  big eyes....she looked straight in his eyes...what it could be....

Wait let me guess...... "BITCH ....????"....right ???...her voice was blended with sarcasm and excruciating pain....

Geeeeeeeeeet ...he exclaimed in pain... geeeet....please...!.

he knew y she did say that ..

What MR KHURANA ?,....say na...m here right in front of you .....y are you fumbling..?
They are thinking that m a bitch right ?????she had stabbing pain in her tone of voice.....it was excruciating her core.....she didn't forget the last night at outhouse...she didn't forget a single thing .....she can never forget what maan did with her....she was silent ..as she couldn't tell why she had kept the truth away ....she couldn't tell him that how she loved him...but today her anguish knew no bound... she had dadima's voice ringing in her ears...

You ....MR khurana ...u had called me that ...then y cant they ??? she had lost every control on herself...

Geet what the hell you are talking ...??? maan tried to stop her .....but she was furious....llisten to me geet ....calm down..maan moved closer to her....but she snapped him out ....

No....u listen to me...i have always listened to you ...always u kept on shouting at me...and I was silent ....now you listen to me...why did you tell her that you are my husband....???

I was just helping you ......maan tried to clarify....

By lying them ...???listen ....i don't need your help....hah...!! u don't trust me....u don't believe me...and you are talking about help..!! what a joke..!!!

Geet if u continue this kind of things people wont let you live ...he tried to change the topic...you have to control urself...

I will live .... I know the truth ...that m alone with my baby in my womb....but I wont lie...u urself used to hate liars...

But geet ....its for ur good.... maan again broke in ...

Listen MR MAAN SINGH KHURANA.......just let me make one thing clear....i don't need ur help ...where was ur help when I told you the facts ...u had turned ur back to me.....u didn't believe me...rather than u had believed your own brother ....

Maan looked at her in disbelief ... he muttered..... dev ..????

Why are you looking at me in that way ....m I saying it for the first time??? I did tell you .....u didn't even listen to me....u told...dont touch me ...u called me dirty ....did I say anything ????

No naa......??i was silent ...all through .... she continued when maan tried to stop him.....pulled her close to him to stop her .....he tried to calm her .....but she pushed him away ...

Leave me......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...just leave it ...you don't have to trust me..you don't have to believe me

but do me a favor ..... please ....she folded her hands in front of him .....please get out of my life...let me live maan....i cant bear it any more....she cried helplessly ...she was really tired...

how dare you touch me...? how dare you ? I m not your wife ..!!!! I have told you a hundred times ....and saying it for the last time.....just get into your head .....

stop behaving with me in this way ...... I M NOT UR WIFE ....AND I DON'T WANT TO BE EVER IN MY LIFE .......

JUST GET OUT OF MY SIGHT ...............GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......she shrieked like a mad .......

He was dead drop silent after it ........he can deal with any thing in this world but not with this truth ...she doesn't belong to maan...

he kicked the flower pot standing beside the door and zoomed out ....

Keeping the door wide open......

She stood there still in her position ....and saw him trailing off in the lobby.....she knew he is not going in his room ....as the the next room was his.....

She closed her eyes in despair.....she had no more power left in her to fight with him.......she knew this sentence will work....it had worked before.....

She knew it will peer his heart ......but she was tired too.....she was no goddess.....merely a woman..!! a human being ...whose tolerance was giving up...

"...She is my wife..."!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the sentence has hurt her very much ......how will maan know this lie of him was the bitter desired truth of her life.....how would maan know ....that she had always considered him as her husband....the most wanted thing in her life...that can never come true......how would he know ....how much it hurts her when he says this every time.....marriage ...husband...family ...was not for her ....these words didn't belong to her ......

Every time maan uttered it ....it broke her heart into pieces.....she was silent .....she gulped down her pain always....but she had a limit to with hold the pain in herself .....

It had crossed the limit .....she knew its difficult to raise a child being a single mother .....but she couldn't live in utopia.....she had to tell everyone the truth ...the bitter truth.....she couldn't take maan's name......

She was not only thinking about herself....she was doing it because of him...his own good.....

she did everything for him & his reputation.....and now he himself was about to destroy everything when he is going to have a better future ...

....so she had to stop him......she had the last weapon in her hand.....and she used it .....bull's eye again .....she always knew his weak point ....!!!

he could never take the truth ....!!!!he can never .....

he dragged his life less body to the bar ....and started drinking....he remembered their conversation at this noon ....

she was frightened when he joked that he is going to drink ....the look on her face..

he let out a ironic chuckle....

she was so much vulnerable in my arms when I threw her up in the air.....the way she caught my collar .... the way her eyes were speaking her heart to me....m that dumb...i m so dumb.....

she doesn't belong to me.....she did never .....she never wants to be...

he smiled sarcastically at his own luck....

he did never propose her .....and she denied him before he can get a chance to do that .....

he did nt kneel down in front of her ....to take his life with her.....and she turned away ......

give me one more night ....................................

phill Collins was filling up the air in the bar ....

You know I never meant to see you again
and I only passed by as a friend
All this time I stayed out of sight
I started wondering why

Now I, I wish it would rain down, down on me
Yes I wish it would rain, rain down on me now ............

He continued drinking till the bar-man informed him that the bar is closed....

He nodded....and accepted it...another door is closed from him.... a person who never compromised with things..had started accepting things easily ...once again after his childhood....he passed a smile to the bar-man.....the bar-man who never knew this person ...felt his heart aching seeing this young man smiling at him....he didn't know why ...he can feel a unknown deep pain in his smile...his eyes....

Goodnight sir.....he wished maan...

He stopped while going out ...turned back.... and said....the night is really very good ...thanks...goodnight !!he walked out of the hotel.....it was 1 am at night ....he walked out slowly from the hotel...

The rain started pouring on him as he walked through unknown roads.....he looked up in the air .....

God loves to drench me..... in rain ...in pain...

She loves rain......

I love her ....................

He smiled at his own fate....

"U r not my husband...and I never want you to be....."

"U know ...i don't care what you do..."

"please get out of my life.....please let me live....Mr maan khurana....please goooo......"

"how dare you touch me like this...how  dare  you ..."

"just go away ....just goooooooooooooo......."

"I will be there with you ..."

"u r not my husband...."

"u didn't trust me......when I told u that dev is the father of my child...."

"u said don't touch me....."

"I don't want you to be my husband...."

"I don't want u to be...."

"I don't want u ...."

You said you didn't need me in your life
I guess you were right
Well I never meant to cause you no pain
But it looks like I did it again

Now I, I wish ....

Though your hurt is gone, mines hanging on, inside
And I know it's eating me through every night and day
I'm just waiting on your sign

'Cos I know, I know I never meant to cause you no pain
And I realize I let you down
But I know in my heart of heart of hearts
I know I'm never gonna hold you again

Now I..i wish it would rain down on me....

His this wish was fulfilled by god.....

He shouted looking up there in the sky .........................................

Why.........................???? why ...? tell me why .....???

But hardly there was anyone who can feel his pain.......

Or may be there was..................... who was anxiously pacing around in the room ..... its 3 am......at he hasn't returned yet ....

She called up in the reception ....they informed he is not back ...

Where he might have gone...?

He cant leave me like this....nah ...he cant ....!

He didn't take any cab while going ...he hates to walk...

Then where is he..??......

Its pouring so heavily outside....he hates rain.......

She was getting more n more restless.....she had stopped worrying about the flight tomorrow morning at 7.35 am from pune to delhi..

She sighed ...... unknown city ...pouring heavily ....where shall I go ...wont he come back..???

No that's impossible...he will never leave me like this....

What if something has happened to him.... ?

she couldn't think more..... why do I hurt him always....why I have to do this everytime ... when his pain wrenches my soul....

She stopped crying and again went to his room to check if he had come back...

She had the key with her as he had left it on her dresser..

She went inside....once again.......

But he was not there ..........its 3.30 am....she broke into sobs..

Please babaji bring him back...please bring him back to me....i m sorry babaji....u know na why I m doing this.....for him only na....please babaji.....bring him back....

The knob lurched........

She looked up at the door.....she saw him standing in front of the door through the eyehole.

She opened the door ....

A drenched tired man was standing lifelessly in front of her .....

He didn't even look up at her face....as if he has been slapped tight ...he stood there still..

Excruciating pain clogged in her throat seeing his condition...

She pulled him inside holding his hand....

And locked the door....

He stood still where she made him stand.....dead silent ...lifeless...

Her face was flooding with tears...but his eyes were dry....red and swollen...outcome of controlling the pain...

She knew his eyes....she knew what he is going through .....

She hugged him tight not able to see him like this..........

Neither she spoke a word....nor he.......

She buried her head in his shoulder .....and cried silently ....he stood their still being hugged by geet ...he didn't hug her back...or moved a lil.....

She touched his cheek....cupped his face in her palm... asked for forgiveness silently ........

And shocked touching him.....he was like a burning coal...

Ohh my god...!!!! u r burning with fever .....

She was panic 'stricken....she took of his coat...loosened his tie and took it off..

She pulled him to the bed...while he followed herself like a lifeless doll...

Didn't even utter a single monosyllabic thing...

She made him lie down in the bed....took off his shoes...

Slightly pulled him to her and rubbed his head with the towel.untill it got fully dried.......

He had his face buried in her neck while doing but he didn't move a little...

Aap baat kiun nahi kar rahe hai....suniye na...plzz.. talk to me.....she patted his cheek...but he closed his eyes...

Maan please ....she begged again....

But no response from him....

She unbuttoned his shirt ....and stripped it off ....he didn't even protest ....

She brought her medical kit ...and took out an anti pyretic....

She kept it on the bed side table...

She was hesitant about what she is going to do next ....her heart was beating so loud she was feeling ashamed of it ..... she was unsure whether she should do this or not .....but since he is not co-operating and burning with fever ....she has no choice left .....

She pulled out the spread from him....

Gulped down the saliva.....and sat beside him with a pounding heart ...

Looked at his face......it was pale....eyes closed...same expressionless as it is always.....

She touched his forehead ....she guessed he is having more than 102 degree fever ...

She licked her dried lips....

And slowly moved her trembling hands to his waist ...to unplug his belt ...

But he made no response...she took a deep breath and continued her work of undressing him....

She took off the wet pant from him.....closing her eyes.....and again covered the spread around him....she tried to control her racing heart beats...

She agan sat beside his head ...and placed his head on her lap....

Patted his cheeks to open his mouth ....he didn't respond....the temperature was increasing .....

Maan.....muh kholiye......maan.....

No response from him....

She was very much frightened at this.....

She harshly patted his cheeks again....almost slapped him....

He was still the same....lifeless in her lap....burning hot...

She shook him hard shrieking his name....

He opened his eyes and looked straight in her eyes....

She held his head up by one hand and tried to slip the pill in his mouth ....

He pushed her hand away with a thrust ...she was shocked....

He suddenly caught hold of her and squirmed her in the bed....making her lie under him......

press the hit button if u like it

waise i have the rest written with me...let me know if u need itTongueSmileWink

Edited by maanmeet8 - 20 August 2010 at 10:32am

The following 127 member(s) liked the above post:

marriagenaliniamisaiaarohansnehag10rock26rollpyarisahelisweetaangel4u93psruthiinlwgeetkrishna.susanacas2shanmannehavashicukishsunitasth1rostSeemaMartinpurple33mariam.ahmed197krittika1234Smile90aisha_1998natkpayal956kapoor435asmi123BallumauApsara1ameena_snehakalpana_spnkajol.kasuariz2000ginny_2oruba5armadsonupatlallivenkatraju73Sunny1999roopareddypal89711marziaferns82crazzy-girlbhakbhartifansimzzzzcoolswetaa100Ayesha_MSKsmilieyuzmam19290860623sakadafipiyushiTamanna_TJDiva7prema_ksanufa123prithalallulal2010SaritaMSKsonali_22SakshiGargTishuubaisakh45.sireesha.-Jyo-dhrashteeNanthini9maanmishtisosweetsumitanya_vineha2005sparikhcute-alyHot_Indo_Chilly_mahi_pickle6586Dhara_sMyInfatuationzWhypadhustarasdfNewdimeMeetPremeerbluedreamz953blueyRueYsamwllms.ramya-gurtian.-maankimishti-maanujaanud_soniaangel_smilyRocks.Dharapaponeconhoneygrapeammu5Krishnaluv94Water.maanmeet1NoorFatimahermosoprincess_xainiharshithaaaaaaavivacious_gurlshruti_luvs_mskesha143OfTheHeartnisha_bs_ddanjucool-afsha-kooliioFireSafireFireeBul3charmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*Fallen AngelSigmaaamirkhanfansweet scorpiopickachursroopalimillie_maaneetShalveIsleOfCapritabby999leverneNeelambari..Krishna_Sourav

Amour_Reet

Goldie

Amour_Reet

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
buy to catch geet n maan

will pm u later ..

mwaaaah

roopareddy

roopareddy

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
its very good
add me in your pm list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_Reet

kooliio

IF-Sizzlerz

kooliio

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new thread!!!
The update was awesome!! Dev is being such a jerk!! Just bcoz he wants the baby..he is ruining geet's life arrgghh...bechari geet...who was the woman?? Pls cont.soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_Reet

bluedreamz953

IF-Dazzler

bluedreamz953

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
omg...they love each other so much
when he kicked her out,he went mad looking for her and now she scolded him and she is taking care of him

ignorance is the worst punishment

finally he responded

please update soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_Reetcharmed ones

Post Reply New Post

Go to top