Bin Tere....II - PG 110 @ 09/04/11

Amour_Reet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
           BIN TERE.....

HEY FRENZ....

here goes the  continuation of the fiction BIN TERE

thank you so much for ur love and support without ur help i wont be able to post the continuation of it in a next thread .....
i want to thank every one of you .....cordially ...!!!!

Edited by maanmeet_Reet - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amour_Reet thumbnail

update index

page 1

page 4

page 10

page 16

page  21

page  29

page 36

page 43

page 47

page 54

page 59

page 64

page 65

page 76

page 82

page 88

page 93

page 99

page 110

Edited by maanmeet_Reet - 13 years ago
lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
reet, sirf reserve karogi ya post bhi karogi??
Amour_Reet thumbnail

hello my dear readers...m continueing my fiction BIN TERE after the previous thread as it crossed 150 pages...

before putting up the next update ...i want to make some points clear ...i m being asked some questions ..
so here goes the answers....

maan considers geet as a liar ...who kept away the truth of her baby from him....he doesnt belive that dev is the father of the child....as naintara and dev both denied.....above all geet didnt protest to prove herself right ....

geet had written some letters to maan....while staying at outhouse....but maan had set fire over there.....after that he had locked the door of its and never entered there again....
so there is no trace of the letters......will they come back from the dead....i dont know.. ....u have to wait a few more updates to get the answer....i cant tell everything just now...

how long the secret will be kept ..??..geet didnt keep any secret ....except she loves him...she had told maan everything ...he didnt believe....so why will she repeat herself...

who is going to play cupid....??
well....the answer is not predictable i guess.....after reading the next episode....

i wanted maan to love geet even after knowing her dirty ....bi*** as he refered her ....
here it goes....he cant control his love even when he knows geet lied...kept the truth away from him.....
now they are at pune .......for one last day .....after that geet will go in her own way ......and maan on his own......unke raste alag hone ko hai.....

now lets see what god has kept for them in his store...

i tried to make some points clear in the next part ....but couldnt make that possible.....so i will post that in night ...i will post 2 update s  today ......for now goes the next episode

Amour_Reet thumbnail
part 38/ 39 ..i dont remember ...wait will check...lolz

Back to delhi..

Dadima such baat bataiye ..? aapke dimag me chal kya raha hai hai ....dev asked her noticing her facial expression minutely ...

Aree dev baithiye....humein to aap hi ki madat chahiye ab...

Dev was confused ...

Seeing his condition dadima explained him...

Maan has agreed to marry ....

Dev got up from the bed....whattttt??????

Haan...he has gave me his words for it...

Whom..?? dev crossed his fingers.....

Aree. ... that will be my choice....she informed him beaming with happiness...

Dev tried to confirm it once again ......u mean bro has given his consent ...???

Dev ..whats wrong with you ..? aint I saying that only ...?

Haan..haan...yeah ....dev nodded ...trying to co –relate between the scene he had seen this morning and what dadima saying ...

Dev : When did he do that ...i mean when u had the discussion .

Dadima : is anything wrong dev..?

Dev;  no no..nothing I was just asking ..

Dadi: we had the discussion last night ...and I have already talked with Mr shahani for his daughter ...

Dev was still in dilemma whether maan has really agreed for the marriage or not ....

Dadima pulled his hand gesturing him to seat down ...and she informed him about the whole conversation ...

Dev : are you sure ..bro will marry that girl....

Dadima : of course he will ..he never breaks his promise..

Dev was relieved ....thats really a good news..!!! he grinned wide....you know dadima you should make it fast ...before bro changes his mind...you just make him tie the knot ....

Dadima : par..itni jaldi ...!!!........she was not sure about it ...

Dev : dadima meri bat maniye .. mauke ka faida uthaiye ....bro ke dimag ka koi varosa nahi...manta hu ke vo aapko bohot mante hai...par dadima pichle muddon ko dekhte hue...i think you should make it fast ..!!!

Dadima was quite convinced.....she was herself bit unsure inside....

Dev looked at her face ..guessed her thoughts......he took her hand in his own ...and said.....dadima soch kya rahi hai....mai aapke sath hu....pura sath dunga mai ....jo karna hai jaldi kijiye ...he assured her with full confidence..

Dadima was fully convinced by him..... she decided to call Mr sahani at that time ...and fixed an appointment with his daughter pari....

(guys I m sick of finding new names...so hav taken it :P )

Dev was happy inside .....he knew he is being selfish ...but he cant help it ....he has the crave for his baby so much ....that he wanted to maan get married ,..after maan's marriage ...alone geet will not be able to protect herself...he can convince her hopefully ...there was still a ray of hope....he had started running after golden deer.....

Unaware of the things maan and geet had a good sleep at pune.....tomorrow there will be lot of works to do if Mr khanjea confirms it ....

next day morning at pune ...they both visited the spot...met with Mr khaneja...and confirmed the deal ....finishing the legal works took a pretty good time...she was exhausted ....not only due to the days work..but pregnancy was affecting her strength ...maan noticed it and decided to send her back to hotel...

Maan: geet go back to hotel...i will handle the rest of the work.....

Geet : thanks for the suggestion ...but I will be there with you ...

Maan looked intensely in her eyes..... what did you say ..??

Geet realised his point of view and turned away..without explaining anything ...for a change she didn't feel like to explain anything ..cover up for what she said.....she meant it after all.. ...

I m staying here ..and that's final....

Maan : u r going back and that's final...catch some sleep ...and then go through the final arrangement of the party ...

Geet : party ...what party ..!!!!

Maan : ohh geet ....from tomorrow the works will start na...so I decided to throw a party ...i told u this morning ...

Geet : then i missed that...waisebhi ...i will not be going to any party .....she declared recalling her last party incident ....

Maan exactly knew what is going in her head....he turned  back to her ...and hided his face in a file

Don't worry I wont drink today .....he covered his chuckle with the folder

Geet : as if m so much worried about it ....huh..!!!!!!!!!

Maan : okay .,.then no problem....!!

Geet : what do you mean...!!!you will ???what do u mean by that ???

Maan : nothing ..!!! and everything !!! he gave her a meaningful smile and went away ...

Geet went back to the hotel thinking what could be the meaning of his smile...whatever ....this is the last night ...and I will go back to delhi tomorrow... after that ..i will change my project ...let him do whatever he wants to...its not safe anymore around him.... m taking too much risk... I have to slip out of his sight as soon as possible..!!

Later at night ....he knocked at her door.....

He was dumbstruck seeing her in the door....!!!he couldn't speak for some moments as he got her sight ...regaining his senses back he came inside and shut the door....

Me Hyperventilating...!!!!

Geet ....!!!!!!!!

Jii sir....

Tum abhitak taiyar nahi huyi.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he yelled ...!!!

(lol guys....;-))

Kis lie...???she was still in her patiyala and a kameej..!!

Geet u r kidding rite >??

No I m not ....!! her quick reply came

Geet will u please hurry up ...and come to the party ....guests will be coming in 10 mins....

So ....?? u r there na.....she retorted

Geet ...we are the host ...so we both have to be there..do you get it.. he tried to keep his calm while arguing with her ...

No I don't ...!! u r the host ...remember ....m ur client too....m nt the host ...

Maan looked at her eyes.....at least for one last night ...you can be there with me ...cant u  ?............................................after a pause he continued....i mean being a host u can help me by being on my side...can u ???he stressed on "my .."

She was numb at this...... she could never say a no to this....she didn't have the power in her ....

She was not going to express it either ....only one way that would be possible...!

Maan : what ...?? he was curious ..

Geet : u have to get out ..

Maan : what ..???

Geet : yeah....i cant change in front you ...so it will be possible only if u will leave...she said with a smirk on her face...!!

Maan nodded and walked to the door....he opened it to go out ...and looked back at her ......the look in his eyes said it all.....

Geet tried to break the gaze...but in a unknown magnetic power  made her look back to him....

He shut the door behind....and sighed ....he knew geet will try her best to go away from him tomorrow.....a very faint possibility of meeting her once again....after tomorrow...

He unmindfully walked to the party ...guests have stated coming ....

After sometime geet arrived there in the party ....maan's restless eyes fall upon her ....and his heart stopped beating ......

she was In a Prussian  blue shimmering see through saree with silver sleaveless blouse.....silver danglers hanging from  her ears....and a slick silver pendant in her neck ...she had done something to her big  butterfly eyes...it was  smoky dark and prominent ..her hands were free from any ornament ....her creamy skin was glowing ........her attire was dripping seduction from it ....goddess of midnight blue came down from the paradise ........to make maan's dream true..

she looked for maan in the party while he was looking at her secretly from a place.....He loved the way she was looking for him....he was jaw dropped seeing her .....the pregnancy has added an extra glow on her face....like thevirgin merry ..

she found him looking at her holding a I-card in his hand....in front of him some one was desperately trying to gain his attention back ...and he was lost in her ...

he was again covered by the person....

she could only see his face ...he tilted a little...to see her over the shoulders of the man....

she looked down....she felt her face having a hot flush .... she cursed herself for blushing so much ....she didnt want to be caught ....but her heart was betraying herself....the very sight of his was making her nervous...

he came forward to her ignoring the stupid person dared to come between him n his geet ....

now she can see him properly ....... clad in a black suit with a white shirt ...with a plum color tie ...he was perfect hunk.....his ocean deep eyes were shimmering in the light .....he approached her slowly ....making her heart racing ....

she tried to get control over her nerves as she saw the seducing smile playing on his sinful lips.....she took a deep breath to release some heat generated in her by his sight ......

he came just in front of her .....and she wished to evaporate herself...not able to bear his peering gaze....

she lowered her eyes....

welcome my awaited guest ...!!his voice was husky ....

host ...!! she whispered back..

maan: ohh yeah...ofcourse...

they walked inside....and every single person present in the party looked at them ....they complemented each other....girls envied her and men  envied him...

Mr janeja was going to introduce her to his wife ....who hadn't seen geet .....

She thought she is Mrs khurana...!!

Geet was going to correct her...when maan called her out to meet someone else in the party ....

He wanted her as his own tonight ...he wanted to make the night perfect ....

She was vaguely looking at the couples dancing in the floor..while sipping a juice....maan was busy with some clients.....

Suddenly she found her hand has been grabbed by maan as he pulled her to the dance floor.....

Areh....chodhiye ..kya kar rahe hai ...gir jaungi....!!! she fumbled as her sandal got stuck in her saree...she was about to fall...

But he was too quick to grab her in his arms.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NmLRTqKZZY

Ooo

Baby, come stand by my side
Come and be my guiding light
Oooo… I'll be what you want me to be
I'll give all my love in whole of my life

the music has started without waiting for them................like it spoke their heart ....

geet cursed the song............didnt the dj got any other song to play ....but she was to late to guide the DJ ...she was in HIS bold arms ..which has clasped her thin skinny waist tight ........

their body moved with music ....they didnt even realise when they had started dancing....perfectly complementing each other.... they danced with a fervent hidden in their movements....

Soniyo, o soniyo
Tumhe dekhta hu to sochta hu bas yahi
Tum jo mera saath do, saare gham bhulake
Jee lu muskuraake zindagi
Tu dede mera saath thaam le haath
Chahe jo bhi ho baat, tu bas de de mera saath
Chahe jo bhi ho baat, tu bas de de mera saath.....

His eyes were filled with intense fire.....he squirmed her in the air.....dancing obsessively....

Everybody who was in the dance floor stopped dancing to see their passionate dance.............

I get this feeling now, I cannot wait no longer
I know your love will keep me happy
Will keep me stronger
I get this feeling now, I cannot live without you
I know your love's the only one so true

He bent her down himself drooping on her .....

She forgot the world for the rest of the dance.....his silent eyes spoke his heart out .....

Raho me, tanha hu saath le chal yu
Sang tere safar poora karu
Raho me, tanha hu saath le chal yu
Sang tere safar poora karu
Kya kahu ae zindagi
Tu hai meri saans, rehna tu paas har ghadi

Chahe jo bhi ho baat,
Tu bas de de mera saath,
Tu bas de de mera saath

She made the grip of her hand tight around his neck....wished to make the moment never ending

Tujh ko jo, paaya toh hai yeh lagta kyu
Baho me bas teri mehfooz hoon
Tujkh ko jo, paaya to hai ye lagta kyu
Baho me bas teri mehfooz hoon

Tum bano, saaya mera, zindagi mein aao
Zindagi bitaao bas yahi
Chahe jo bhi ho baat
Tu bas de de mera saath
Tu bas de de mera saath

He felt her urge in her eyes.....the longing was crystal clear in her eyes.....he can see her heart through it ...it was the moment he had waited for so long .... she was his...he can see it clear in them....he can see the love  in her eyes......deep and as intense as his ......her eyes pleaded him not to leave her ...he tightened his grip on her waist in reply .....

Baby, come stand by my side
Come and be my guiding light
Oooo… I'll be what you want me to be
I'll give all my love in whole of my life
Baby…. Come and be my guiding light

She was lost in his arms .he was lost in her eyes....even after the song ended....

the huge round of applause brought back their senses... she parted from him with a jerk...

What the hell m doing ......she cursed herself.....she looked back at him who was shocked to see her reaction ...but still mum....

She left the place and stood in a farthest corner ......

Maan decided to follow her and talk about their life....he wanted to confirm the feelings he saw in her eyes....

Geet ....mujhe tumse bat karna hai..

Geet : mujhe koi bat nahi karni....

Maan: aaj to bat ho kar rahe gi...aj koi bah.....he stopped as his phone started to ring oddly interrupting their conversation...

He was about to disconnect the call when geet stopped him saying to take the call....

Picking it up maan found its rohan....who was asking about the deal....he informed him about the status of the situation...then rohan asked for geet ...maan handed it over to her....she was talking with rohan....when maan was called by Mr Khaneja...!! to meet someone urgently....

Maan thought he will catch up with geet after bidding them bye formally ..he needed to have a uninturrupted conversation by hook or by crook..

Geet informed rohan she will be coming back tomorrow morning's flight ...and hung up....

She looked for maan to hand him over the phone....but she couldn't find him around...she kept the phone with her ....and suddenly  his phone rang .....it was dadima.....she looked for maan ..but there was no sign of his.....dadima kept on calling ......she couldn't decide what to do......she knew maan would have never neglected dadima's phone....hesitatingly she picked it up....but didn't say anything from this side......she wanted her to speak ...so that she can guess about her health ..if something is serious......

Hello ...maan.....hello.....helloo.....

Geet was unsure ...

At that time a guy in front of geet received his own call ...saying hello.....

dadi couldn't recognize maan's voice due to the chattering sound in the back ground..so she thought its maan only ...and she continued the conversation....

Maan ....aap jaldise aajaiye.....aapko bata nahi sakte hum kitne khush hai aaj.....aapke haan kar deneke bad maine sari baat pakka kar li hai...ab sab kuch sahi hoga maan.....

Geet didn't understand any of her words....but she kept on listening to her....

Maan maine Mr sahani ki beti pari se aapka rishta tai kar diya hai....aur vo log raji bhi ho gaye hai.....

thanks maan ...apne hamare jindegi ki sabse badi khusi diye hai ....hum apdono ki shadi jald se jald kara denge...vo log to isi mahine shadi ke lie bol rahe the.....maine aapse bina puche unhe date dekhne ke lie bol die hai....bas aab aap aa jaiye....sagai karwa denge aapke aate hi...

geet couldnt hear more.....she felt her knee's too weak to carry her body weight ...she felt dizzy .....the phone dropped from her hand.....

she thumped on a chair beside her ......a guy picked up the phone and inserted in her blank hand...which was on the table lifeless....

so maan has decided to move forward in his life...!!!!.....she smiled as a lone drop trickled down from her dark eyes....that she had drawn with half n hours effort ....only to look adorable in his eyes......the drop smudged her kohel...her lips were smiling ....when her heart was breaking into pieces.....

I should be happy now...its happening finally ...he will get out of this oblivion....

She wiped off the tear ....clutched the phone tight .....she didn't know whether to be happy for her maan.....or broke in sobs as her world will come to an end very soon......she didn't know how to and where to express her feelings....she was feeling very much weak....both mentally and physically ... she decided to walk out of the premises .....she was about to get up.....

When A lady neared geet ...where she was sitting alone....

please let me know ur replies ...i will be posting the next part very soon ....it will be important ...

if u have enjoyed the update then hit the like button

thanks and love

lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wonderful....update soon and i didn't get the pm
Amour_Reet thumbnail
Originally posted by: lallulal2010

wonderful....update soon and i didn't get the pm

hey dear ...i havnt started pming ....sorry for that ..was busy updating the post and checking ....

thank you so much for commening first in the thread ..

loads of love
Downhill thumbnail

i am dead after reading ur update..............just want to be there for tonite's episode..........

GEET chahe FF ho ya show.........it is hell bent on killing the maneetians..........
marvellous update..........👏👏👏
plz update soon.........or else meri aatma ko shanti nahi milegi😆😆😆

god bless us
reva
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh god no dev is so selfish
he is just craving for his child what geet and maan his brother they don't mean anything to him.
dadi in her happiness is making a mistake when she knew maan loves geet like mad.
maan just back soon to geet she needs you.
that dance was too passionate
do continue dear
bye sumi
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
congratulation  for the new thread.
amazing, awesome, brilliant update.loved it.
the dance scene was too too good.

iye dev ko kuch karo yaar , abhi bacche ke baarein mein bahut iyaad aaraha hain,jab geet ke sath bura kya... such a selfish guy.
 dadi ka point of view samajh sakti hoon .
geet is still want to sacrifice.
pls pls update soon.
hope maaneet will together when they will return from pune.
 u r just  amazing writer dear. love u and loved ur ff.