Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

mayurmizz

mayurmizz

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged
she is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "y do we love rati?(rati fans) (Page 5)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raveenahg

raveenahg

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
evry thing s rati just perfect no body like rati.
she is the one n only pic in the would.who is so perfect .God nay fursat main bath kar rati ko banaya hai Day Dreamingshe is jaan.

taibaaa

IF-Rockerz

taibaaa

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
i love everything about rati..........

sheebs_ratifan

IF-Dazzler

sheebs_ratifan

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
hm..she is a perfect actress n talented girl she is soo cute n i love her coz her nature is soo beautifull she is fun loving love u rati from my bottom of my heart

gul-mayur

gul-mayur

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Because she is my angel and I love her soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Smile

Ritu.V

IF-Rockerz

Ritu.V

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
I love her for everything.. Rati u r the bestTongue

rozina-Rati

rozina-Rati

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
she is perfect girl.most is that she have no attitud n so down to earth.
n sorry to says that .
mjht kay for acter main she is the best in every thing.

-Illusion-

IF-Rockerz

-Illusion-

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged
she simply rules......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_0112

Post Reply New Post

Go to top