Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I love everything about Rati Pandey!
She is perfect!
Love her to bitsss...;)
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
shes graceful, grounded, and very talented.....i thinks shes the only tv actress ive seen who seems to be perfect all around....not to mention shes very beautiful....the fact that she would come back to mjht just for us fans says a lot about her 😊.....naina
-Illusion- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i love her...she is a beautiful person inside out......
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 love everything about  my ( our ) angel............
mayurmizz thumbnail
she is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
raveenahg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
evry thing s rati just perfect no body like rati.
she is the one n only pic in the would.who is so perfect .God nay fursat main bath kar rati ko banaya hai 😍she is jaan.
taibaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i love everything about rati..........
sheebs_ratifan thumbnail
hm..she is a perfect actress n talented girl she is soo cute n i love her coz her nature is soo beautifull she is fun loving love u rati from my bottom of my heart