wo bht achi hai sweet hai cute hain talented hai achi actress hai etc etc
Posted: 13 years ago
Because Rati is too nice and too good.. God Bless Her...πŸ˜›
I love everything about Rati Pandey!
She is perfect!
Love her to bitsss...;)
shes graceful, grounded, and very talented.....i thinks shes the only tv actress ive seen who seems to be perfect all around....not to mention shes very beautiful....the fact that she would come back to mjht just for us fans says a lot about her 😊.....naina
i love her...she is a beautiful person inside out......
 love everything about  my ( our ) angel............
she is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
evry thing s rati just perfect no body like rati.
she is the one n only pic in the would.who is so perfect .God nay fursat main bath kar rati ko banaya hai 😍she is jaan.
i love everything about rati..........
hm..she is a perfect actress n talented girl she is soo cute n i love her coz her nature is soo beautifull she is fun loving love u rati from my bottom of my heart