D&N: Eternal Love Story - Aug 17-19...VOTE - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Nakku:  "Saab jab bhi aate hai toofan ko zaroor saath me le kar aate hai - yeh curtains pehle to aise nahin hil rahe the" 🤣 Edited by ltl_fan - 13 years ago
saab pakka hum yahin suhaat raat manayenge na??..is room mein bohooot darwaze hain..privacy kahan se layenge??...

dutta--room ke darwaze BAND aur DIL ke darwaze khulle rakh nakku!
🤣 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by nazia.icycool

saab pakka hum yahin suhaat raat manayenge na??..is room mein bohooot darwaze hain..privacy kahan se layenge??...

dutta--room ke darwaze BAND aur DIL ke darwaze khulle rakh nakku!
🤣 🤣 🤣

🤣maaan LOVED Dutta's reply
abe DD teri  toh 😡 ........ where were you??? Was waiting for ELS eagerly.
By the way ... your surprise was great 👏👏 and I ended up watching that song atleast 50 times. 😆😆😆. And today in the post when you wrote the lyrics ..... I was like 😳 ....  awwww so well-written as usual.
Thanks my dear!!!!!
DD I also loved that you included the lyrics of the song "Teri Yaadein" in your ELS. I am also so much in love with that song.  It so fits our Dutta's current state of mind (bechara gadha 😭).  Maybe he will find a guitar while he is frantically running around from room to room and sing Teri Yaadein for Nakku🤣
He needs a hug so badly.🤗
Originally posted by mariescott14

hey DD
really missed ur analysis but now  happy to see it
truly this week dutta's emotions were so pronounced that anyone with him will know that he loves his wife a lot
the desperation with which he was searching for his wife was so heart warming
i really loved the authority with which he demanded to know where his wife was
even meeting a beautiful girl he didnt even bother to look at her as his eyes were searching for his koel naku
at that moment when naku was sad that she could not tell dutta about her colour but happy that he considered her as his wife...the emotion she potrayed i could connect her to our koel naku
the helplessness he felt when he heard her screaming for help n he could not find her..was heart wrenching
i really fell in love with both naku n dutta all over again
n next week we will see him with no bars over his emotion

very well captured Marie!!
Dutta was desperate to see Naku this week....He is missing her to the extent of being totally deewaana....Even while he was tackling two goons, he heard her voice from behind and for a second forgot that he had opp side goons on his hand!!..............
and when Naku wuld disappear from his imaginaton, he wuld cry in frustration - Naku, Kahaan hai tu", as if at that moment what mattered to him was just that one look!!! and he wuld never let anything happen to her afterwards!! Last moment when she wuld have shed her tears!!!

Its giving my goosebumps right now!
Originally posted by mariescott14

u r so right huma in yesterday's epi i have no doubt that she is truly our koel naku

Oh! Thur was absolutely flawless characterization of real Naku and Dutta!!! Each of them in their real form!!!

On wednesday, I too couldnt connect to fair Naku....infact everytime she has removed her color, I have not been able to fidn the characteristics in her that the koel Naku has....I totally understand, why that is but still....for eg: the fair Naku is very open about her frustrations with the society, the two facet mentality but the koel Naku, no matter what evil things are gng around her, she remains quiet...remember how jagtap had to force her to express her feelings to Dutta and even then she couldnt! she just imagined!! Thats my Naku....Shy yet intelliegent, clean hearted inspite of knowing whats really happening around her....the fair Naku is more open about her feelings!!....The feelings are absoutely justified, I am just referring to the nature here!!

but ofcourse, in 10 mins, I was back to order as the fair Naku again started talking about Bappa!! 😛
Originally posted by nelufar

abe DD teri  toh 😡 ........ where were you??? Was waiting for ELS eagerly.
By the way ... your surprise was great 👏👏 and I ended up watching that song atleast 50 times. 😆😆😆. And today in the post when you wrote the lyrics ..... I was like 😳 ....  awwww so well-written as usual.
Thanks my dear!!!!!

😆😆😆😆
Finally u found the surprise in the "Surprise" 😆😆😆

The reason I posted it was because many of us havent watched Love Story and are not aware of such awesome song....and then for ppl who are aware, it wuld have been a sweet recap of the past memory - a nostalgic walk down the memory lane!!

I hear this song every freaking moment I am awake since last 1 week!! 😛
Originally posted by ltl_fan

DD I also loved that you included the lyrics of the song "Teri Yaadein" in your ELS. I am also so much in love with that song.  It so fits our Dutta's current state of mind (bechara gadha 😭).  Maybe he will find a guitar while he is frantically running around from room to room and sing Teri Yaadein for Nakku🤣
He needs a hug so badly.🤗

😆😆😆

*whispers to Ruby*
Ruby, everyone might consider us mad, but I too have been dreaming, fantasizing or whatever u wanna call it, that Dutta wuld suddenly start singing this song for Naku....When their romance begins, I want dutta to dedicate this song to Naku but then I am not able to wait for tht long so I want him to sing, RIGHT NOW!! while he is in Anna's house!! I am getting v impatient!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Okie...Keep it hush hush else everyone wuld put us in the a van and drop us off to a mental asylum! 🤣🤣

@ DD and Ruby: Yaar ... I too fantasised this ... Dutta singing for Nakku. Infact in the video I was considering Dutta in modern attire and dreaming about Nakku 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Definitely ... we all have gone mad!! 😆