shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian81

Originally posted by shyams

Vaise who all want to try their hands on Tapu baba ? Wink

Dhanya can we have a slaping Tapu fan club pls LOLLOLLOL

We can create a punish tappu club and we can decide on what punishment we want to give her ...

I would suggest tying her up and forcing her to see Ramgopal verma ki Aag for days together in repeat mode .. LOL LOL LOL

Thanks Dear for starting d club Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jogi slaps Tappu (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged
i wannna watch itttttttt

tiny15

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged
i wanna give her 1 harddd one

tiny15

rittu_deep

Goldie

rittu_deep

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged
From the video, it looks like they have brought the duplicates of Maai and Baba... LOLLOL...thats why Jogi had to do the 'slapping' job as we all know Divya is too dumb to do it...otherwise Maai would have done it..."Humne Ichcha ko Vansh ki maut ka jimmedaar maana par humein kya pata tha ki tum wo daayan ho jisne hamaare vansh ko humse chheen liya...hamaare lalla ki zindagi bhi barbaad kardi"... LOLLOL..just imagine maai saying it to Tapu with slapping her after every 4th word...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosescjs369tiny15

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rittu_084

From the video, it looks like they have brought the duplicates of Maai and Baba... LOLLOL...thats why Jogi had to do the 'slapping' job as we all know Divya is too dumb to do it...otherwise Maai would have done it..."Humne Ichcha ko Vansh ki maut ka jimmedaar maana par humein kya pata tha ki tum wo daayan ho jisne hamaare vansh ko humse chheen liya...hamaare lalla ki zindagi bhi barbaad kardi"... LOLLOL..just imagine maai saying it to Tapu with slapping her after every 4th word...

Even Ichcha and Ammo's duplicates were used.....Only Divya,Jogi ,Veer,Nani and Taps were there.....
The dialogue is awesome Star But Mai....No hopes

Edited by divy609 - 20 August 2010 at 5:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosestiny15

IisBliss

Goldie

IisBliss

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
s yaar, y were duplicates used fr baba, mai, iccha Shocked Shocked.. hope ths is not their strategy again ; i definitely want to se this happen...
chata lagaaaa... hai lagaaaa... aaja tappu tujhe hum bhi sab marle chata, aha re aha re ahaaaaa
chata lagaaaaa
LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashleshadcjs369tiny15

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Aww thanks dear for posting it on my behalfEmbarrassed..I could only catch half of the segment and not the full oneLOL...was more busy watching Geet segments todayLOLEmbarrassed

They only showed Veer calling entire Bundela and Jogi's family together..then showing them the video clipping of how Tappu instigated Vansh and forced him to commit suicide,,.then Tappu confessing that she tried to kill Ichha....Jogi slapping Tappu hard and finally Tappu outLOL...then Pushkar's wife's interview was shown where she says Tappu will b exposedLOL

Behind the scene Rashmi doing bhangra was shownLOL..she was hving fun time with Nandish as usualLOL..and they used Mai's body double in that sceneOuch

Thats it I guess..I m not sure if Nand-Rash interview was shown or notErmm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609veil_of_rosesshyamstiny15

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
sexccccccccccc jus saw it on utube..even the female wa slike....shukar karo they only slapped her...and full vdo seeeen bt vansh killin himself...good u witch..u deserve it...and even worse things u deserve..and she yellling that yessss i tried 2 kill ichcha..
cant wait for tom yippee

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top