Uttaran

Jogi slaps Tappu - Page 5

ashleshad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
One slap isn't enough....Tapasya needs to be slapped for every wrong thing she has doneπŸ˜† And seeing Jogi's ethics and integrity I am sure he won't think twice before slapping or disowing Tapasya πŸ˜ƒ
He is the only person except Veer who has openly made Tapasya feel that she can't be forgiven for all the evils she does πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i wnat 2 seee naaaaniiiiii!!!
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes rashi i want to see nanis reaction after all this.
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
acco. to me she should be hanged till death. but then the story will be finish na so that's not possible.
chalo let's have a tappu slapping club thenπŸ‘πŸΌ
shiwani2002sg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i have seen the video link of youtube above.. i found that there is no icchha and damini in the video, rather there are some other extras stading wearing same constumes as ichha and damini??? m confused????
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wish Tappu gets the biggest humiliation ever!!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think he would slap her when she goes with her excuses n blame icha ..... but seriously i would be more than happy if she gets one slap in reality but not in her illusion .....
nazban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rashi85

i wnat 2 seee naaaaniiiiii!!!

naani ki zubaan pe toh taala laga pada hai jabse tappu ko jhapppadddd pada hai..soch rahi hogi kuch boli toh jaal mein khud bhi atak jaegi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
saiamrit29 thumbnail
Hi I am new to this forum,
Something new to add, which has never been discussed.
Everyone has spoken about how bad Taps is or how its her majboori,
But a personal opinion, if Jogi had informed Taps about how he was responsible for ichas fathers death, I am sure the story would have been different.
npk21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shiwani2002sg

i have seen the video link of youtube above.. i found that there is no icchha and damini in the video, rather there are some other extras stading wearing same constumes as ichha and damini??? m confused????

i guess they are body double's of iccha and damini....if u watch that video clearly...u may also see that umed and gunwantiji's body double were also present on the set!!!