Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Dmg_AR_Kash

wow yaar, kal ke topic se apko 'plot mil gaye'. u are the best in making good topics, based on best or worst in this forum👏. yaa,i too witnessed ek anokha pyar between tom and jerry, yesterday😆. but u know one thing "dil ka dard batne se kam hota hai, aur khushi batne se badti hai". tho kal kya hua? kya bat rahe hai sab log?khushi ya dil ka dard?😆

jab tak Rampa ko proper screen space nahi milthi, tab tak ye anokha pyar barkarar rahega😊. so i wish Rampa shouldn't get proper screen space😆

bachao Rampa fans danda leke mujhe marne arahe hai😭

just kidding.

and finally👏

thanks sweet heart🤗
Tom n jerry!🤣 sure they are!
FiiLza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

I was thinking of writing an OS😳  if it turns out a disaster, I will let u know😆

Plz do post ur disastrous post too..m sure it wont be bad as compare to what is goin on in the forum!!! i mean the bashin and jodis jung!!! infact ur posts r like those satirical cartoons in the editor of a newpaper...n instead of politicians...u make a nishaana at the CVs..lol
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: naaju

very very nice
dmg forum par anokha pyaar

🤗
Originally posted by: Rolzz

Hey Awsome idea.. Rampa should be shown very less....she should always be in the dreams of ARs and SRs so that they can dream that R with their respective A or S,,, All happy!!!

i didn't meant it. i mean jab tak Rampa ko proper screen space nahi milegi, tab tak (A+R)S will fight together against DMG CV's. i dont want to see AR and SR fans fight with each other. so..........😆

U_R_Beautiful thumbnail
YAAR😛 .........i toh am nt able to understand this di.........how u think such gud ideas.😲.......
it astonished me😉.......................
well once again an awesome bringup😃............tehe😆
hattsoff⭐️.......u write vry well is appriciation worthy....👏👏............

OMG JS ji ur back with another topic.

I love readin ur posts. Its so much fun all the time.

Awesome reportin Jhoota Singh ji. Keep it up

Love lunatic times🤣

Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shamil

thanks sweet heart🤗

Tom n jerry!🤣sure they are!

ya, Tom n jerry. thanks to DMG CV's for bringing tom n jerry together.

"hum tho chale the dushman ban ke jane kaha dost ban gaye"

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Dmg_AR_Kash

i didn't meant it. i mean jab tak Rampa ko proper screen space nahi milegi, tab tak (A+R)S will fight together against DMG CV's. i dont want to see AR and SR fans fight with each other. so..........😆

LOL

Dont worry... All the greatest discoveries and inventions were accidental!!!
Originally posted by: sweetmaha91

Btw I am new to the forum....what's Arju and Rampa??

Arju = Dr.Armaan

Rampa = Dr.Riddhima

ShipraP thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Shamil,this is the first time I am posting here!Tho i have read all ur posts but couldnt reply for some reasons 😛

But thot of replying here since i too was a part of that anokha pyar samellan 😆 According to me the members who participated in that topic were very civil to one another and didn't pass snide remarks.It was all very peaceful and opinions were respected,if that happens with everyone friendship shall remain intact.You can go and see Sabz's topic where 2 members came and posted throw Jen out,this and that.So see,there are members are like that who just don't know how to give respect and get respect.

I respect the SRians who genuinely love SR(not because they hate KaJen).Members who know how to be humble and respect others shall always be respected.If u make fun of me,dont expect me to worship you.SIMPLE!!!!