Page 1 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 1:12am | IP Logged

The decision of the CVs of DMG to concentrate more on Arju-champa track has brought together two groups who are usually like the opposite teams in a BB match trying to snatch the ball( Rampa)

A few AR & SR fans have decided to reach out to each other in support (usually they 'reach out' at each other's throat) to demand for more screen space for Rampa.

Miss Lovely, the president of AR club held a meeting to protest against the treatment meted out to Rampa which was attended by some of the die-hard SR fans. Miss lovely in her speech asked the CVs why they are trying to make Rampa, who is the main protagonist behave like the 'komolika' of Dill Mein Ghaas .She alleged that this is done to gain more sympathy for champa who the ARians loathe for trying to trying to 'patao' Arju . 
Miss Imly another ARian demanded that Rampa shud be given more prominence as Dill Mein Ghaas is the story of 'pure love between Arju & Rampa".

Miss Pari who loves SR said she agrees with lovelyji about Rampa's screen space and is ready to join hands with the ARians on this issue.

Miss Lily another SRian said that poor sidhu & rampa appear on screen just like the commercial break between a show and mostly complete one dialogue in 3 episodes.Soon a few more SRians were seen agreeing with Pari & Lily and lo! the forum witnessed an 'unusual love' between the groupies.

But how long will this love story last is a million dollar question.Can AR & SR fans keep themselves away from fighting & arguing??? Can the two groups who are more like the typical 'saas-bahu' turn into 'bhai-behen' ??? The answer is anybody's guess.

JS, Lunatic Times

Edited by shamil - 20 August 2010 at 1:22am

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*meeranairtanya12lulu99amithu-DazlingAngel-noe23sonii_soniiams021PraSha_SidMabajlookaArmu4eva-Swetha-lilmzsunshineJay-Dee-Su-Amber_1lighteningbuzzNassuARKajenVedika211..deepu..Nims-jacobharry10011supercool3WhiteNights.yattriJATINTHAKKARLOLitaPawarHaniyaaMahamFabolous_DreamzRehanismprejudicedpayyaljes_jadebhavi20_sfafi_darklove_uppaasMagicalKashStarshineHuescupid-struckanjie22ffkhanShiningStar18sensodyne-Hiralious-U_R_BeautifulTheMummy_LeAbbadocnuss-Nymphadora-Jasmine...romiosugar1Perfangel5655U-No-PooxXxSHAMILAxXxBazinga-honeydew-MissArshi--alimabi-zara-KSG-malikaj_observercaprigurlnami2811monarShimzAR4EVERNicole.Real.MadridAkankshaa.spamalotRolzzmishti_17swashbuckling-x-Reshu-x-Wrackspurtshanti05nikita_88Alu-nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek Anokha pyar!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

StarshineHues

IF-Rockerz

StarshineHues

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
JS ji, this is one truce that isn't gonna last more than 5 minutes !! LOL As they say, ek myaan mein do talwaare nahin reh sakti. LOL

Awesome reporting as usual JS ji !! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilAkankshaa.

ffkhan

IF-Rockerz

ffkhan

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged
I am also thinking so.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

sonikudi1

IF-Dazzler

sonikudi1

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Hiii, JS, I'm SoniaHug I've always read your posts as a quiet reader, but I must comment and say they're all brilliant!!
Its so much fun to read them!LOL
And as for the truce...its only until CVs decide to remind us AR fans that Riddhima is marriedROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NassuARKajenWhiteNights.shamilAkankshaa.-x-Reshu-x-

Rolzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Rolzz

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Hey.... first time in the first page!!!!

Happy DMG B'day , JSji Embarrassed (drooling...blushing...hyperventilating!!)

Edited by Rolzz - 20 August 2010 at 1:26am

shamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StarshineHues

JS ji, this is one truce that isn't gonna last more than 5 minutes !! LOL As they say, ek myaan mein do talwaare nahin reh sakti. LOL

Awesome reporting as usual JS ji !! Hug
thanks adiHug
I know its like expecting truce between Iran and IsraelLOL
@FFkhan-thanks yaarHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHuesffkhan

FiiLza

FiiLza

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 1:24am | IP Logged
On this note...i can onyl sing...Ishq leta hai kesay Imtihaan...HoooooErmm...both AR-SR phans have united their alines...hayee yeh ishq for Ar /Sr ne yeh bhi karadeeya...dun wrry we can enjoy the DOSTANA while it lasts...Approve
JS Huganother gr8 by our gr8 Jhoota!!!

Edited by FiiLza - 20 August 2010 at 1:26am

shamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonikudi1

Hiii, JS, I'm SoniaHug I've always read your posts as a quiet reader, but I must comment and say they're all brilliant!!
Its so much fun to read them!LOL
And as for the truce...its only until CVs decide to remind us AR fans that Riddhima is marriedROFL
thanksHug
@bold- u dont have to wait that long..LOL one passionate scene betw SR and its all overWink

@rollz- u sound like those who comment on Yt , "am the first'LOLHug

NassuARKajen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top