Fu-bai-Fu Season 2 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

So true Pari...Anand is an excellent performer and I can just hope tht his pairing with Digambar stands final now..and among current only Atul-Anshuman are doing good acts...and powerful ones...
Only A-A pair performed well. I have high expn from Sunil-Sagar. Sunil did good job of immitating rajnikanth but it tapered off later due to poor writing.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fu-bai-Fu Season 2 (Page 3)" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pari2386

pari2386

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Yes  ; Sunil tawde's act was very good ; I just din understand y the climax was so flat it brought the performance one step down Confused
Anshu-Atul were again Fantastic yesterday ; I feel like watching ths season only becoz of them otherwise I had started loosing interest in second season due to complete mismanagement

fubaifu

fubaifu

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Sunil's Rajnikant was really good even Sagar did a great job.

Actually they did the stupidity of adding the judges kissass script to their act which mostly they added at the last moment. It was sheer crap and it made them loose the grip of their performance.

I just hope they come up with more great performances.

Anshu-Atul are the best in this season so far but lets see how further it goes.

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Once agn except A-A followed by V-A none of the pairs matched any standards. Vaibhav & co, come on pull up yr socks !

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
A-A r truly rockinggggggggggggg....

fubaifu

fubaifu

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Well AA are good but then in the field of humour there is no one with consistency.
Last time Supriya and Vikas were doing quite well with atleast 5-6 10/10 but finally even they were lost a bit...

So its all in the game ..

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Once agn A-A in top form. Rest need to improve a lot . Vaibhav-Kshiti low scores.

pari2386

pari2386

Posted: 29 October 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
I dint understand the purpose of that last scenario ; calling Vaibhav  on stage to clarify about his weak performances n all ; that was too disgustingConfused .Come on its a competition afterall you shouldnt give any excuse ; and  why Vaibhav is given this special treatment everytime ? Judges should treat evry particiant equally Angry

I loved Vaibhav - Vishakha and Anand - kshiti to the core in last season but now after looking at performances this season some how I have  got a feeling that the magic creating  -factor in V-V performances was Vishakha and that in A-K performances was Anand . From the time Vaibhav and Kshiti are paired the magic in their performances have vanished

Post Reply New Post

Go to top