~HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAHI aka Pagli 91~ - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Annu13

I am so so so so so so sorry dear for wishing u so late but i am so glad that i am here to wish u on ur BD since my net service was not available but i got internet before ur BD πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Honey Sweety for the beautiful thread for meri pagli Fahi πŸ˜†

WISH U MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY FAHI  

Fahi talking to U is always a fun no need to say that i know u know that we can chat on any topic.It was so good meeting u in AN FC πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ We all have chatted so much that the FC use to move in such a rocket speed and i will always cherish all those fun time we all had 😳😳😳
U are so sweet to talk with anytime & on any topic πŸ˜‰ And u are also Salman fan like me 😳😳😳 Stay as u are and always keep smiling dear πŸ˜ƒ

Let the God decorate each
golden ray of the sun reaching u
with wishes of success,
happiness and prosperity 4 u,
wish you a super duper happy birthday.

With lots of hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—& lots of love Annu 😳 😳
😳😳😳

Annu me miss u  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— 

Ur not late at all coz i am only just replying EmbarrassedπŸ˜† And anyways u know what they say, better late than never... (thats my excuse for replying to u all so late πŸ˜†)
So how was the move? All setlled in?

Thanku so much but i am having a tough time blowing out these candles.. are the magic candles... i love those. EmbarrassedπŸ˜† Its a good thing i am not asthmatic otherwise i would be having problems right now... πŸ˜†

Annu ur so sweet... but i agree that we can actually talk about anything and we actually have talked on a variety of topics.. and enjoyed it too. I am so so glad we met thru the FC, the best place to be back then... and i remember our lil talks, i remember how much u used to make me laugh and its this sense of humour of urs that made u one of my top friends on IF.. truly love ur wit and sense of humour, its one of a kind and so are u. And talking with u any time about anything is always a joy and is always a memorable moment.. i really miss those days tbh.
Ohh Salman... isn't he just an amazing person... i can't wait for Dabaang and u know he's the new host for Big Boss.. not that it airs here but i might have to watch epis on YT coz he is a fabulous host... me loves him and i bet u do too. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Thanks a million for ur lovely words, always love to hear from u... thanks for being a friend.

Lotsa love. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by Karan.T

πŸ‘πŸ‘!! Happy Birthday Fahi !!
πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ˜ƒ....Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day....πŸ˜ƒ
😊....!!....May Allah Bless You....!!....😊

Take Care Have a Blast
Meri Party 

Babaji  πŸ€—

Yaha meri party mein shamil hone ke liye aapka bohot bohot aabhaar. πŸ˜†

Thanks so much for posting here Karan... πŸ˜ƒ

Also how long have we known each other? A month? In that time u have become a fabulous friend, actually one of the funniest and i am glad we met. πŸ˜ƒ

And i promise i will reply to that mile long pm.. its ur fault for telling me to take my time.. so i am. 🀣

Aane ke liye dhanyavaad. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by AHGTOGETHER

Hey fahi...Wish u many many Happy returns of the day

"Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings ...πŸ˜ƒ

I wish u live  a 1000 more years..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n turn out to be the oldest memebr of IF...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey Honey....THANKS ALOT for the link!πŸ˜† that was tooo kind of u to do that!πŸ˜†

Helllooooo πŸ€—πŸ€—

Why thanku for posting here... and thanku for the pm also. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I think i need to remember this moment as its the first time in a long time that u have said something nice to me,.. 🀣
Usually i get to hear so many lovely insults but today not a single one... i do miss it a lil πŸ˜†

Ok so ur spanish now? Or are u trying to impress someone? Plz yaar woh is not here... (Di that was for ur benefit. πŸ˜†) LOL... ab plz gussa maat karna. πŸ˜† Waise espanol mujhe bhi aati hai..
Gracias por felicitarme por mi cumpleaos! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Yaar why do u all want me to live so long... what sort of torture is this? πŸ˜† 100yrs is enuf... actually 101 because i wanna get a card from the queen when i am 100... its like an achievement. 🀣

Ok sensing ur sarcasm.. i take it u didn't get a link.. πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Its an easy mistake or maybe BB didn't send out a link but u find it so stop complaining! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And thanks a ton for everything, for this post, for the pm, for the daily pms, for the laughs, for the insults, for ignoring my advice and for basically being u. Thank u. πŸ€—
Originally posted by ANfan

@chottu, kaunsi lang hai on the greeting?Dont tell ur new woh is a French!πŸ˜†

@choti, i ws thinking wt gift to give u? Ah! atlast i gave u a memorable gift(ragging chottu)πŸ˜†

Oh God! i'm missing the old days so much...like Annu said we all used to hv such wonderfull time....today is sunday n whn i see AN FC today its dead wt a contrast with those sunday morngs when  the whole family used to b there n used to chat ...plz guyz lets all meet up sometime on AN FC! I know evry1 of us r busy but still do plan whn to meet  on a particular day, if not all atleast most of us😳

i'm telling this on this thread coz i'm not sure hw many visit AN FC but i'm sure evry1 visits here to wish chotiπŸ˜ƒ

ok b4 ne1 kicks me out fr spamming this thread, i'm moving outπŸ˜† 
ROFL Di see my reply to him also... i didn't let the chance go either. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks for a wonderful gift. πŸ˜†

I know we are all missing it thats why i posted on the fc, u all need to see it and spread the msg.. and most importantly be there! πŸ˜†

Good Di ur saying here too coz i dnt kno how many ppl go there now coz we have all migrated over here. πŸ˜†

Who is gonna kick u out? Who has the guts to kick my Di out of here? Nobody! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ivy_Erutan

Happy birthday FAHI!!!πŸ€—

I hope u have a wonderful one and many more happy ones to come. May Allah fill your year with blessings.

Oh and I didn't know u liked Geet too!!! 😳

❀️ Ivy
Ivyyyyy πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Where are u woman? I haven't spoken to u in like forever... all i see of u is the YT msg to any new vms u make.. πŸ˜† which btw is awesome. πŸ‘

Thanku so so much for ur wonderful wish.. means a lot, especially coming from my first ever friend on IF.. yes that is u just encase u forgot. πŸ˜†
Ur a wonderful person and i am so glad i met u... keep smiling. πŸ˜ƒ

And yes i like Geet... in fact i love it... dnt all us AN fans? πŸ˜† But if u didn't know i am a total sucker for serials and i watch so many so i love a lot of couples so i visit a lot of forums. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Embarrassed

πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

FINALLY edited my res post on pg 1. Yay!

A belated happy birthday again Fahi!
Oh and i saw so thanku once again. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by AHGTOGETHER

Lol....shachee......see i wanted to do something new....so i wished chotti in french..or spanish..whatever it is i dont know! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
No dont worry my new ******* is not french... πŸ˜†
yaa...u really gave her a memorable gift..... πŸ˜† but dont make too much memories...not good for health.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
n yaa u r right we shuld meet some day......i can be ON on saturdays n sundays.....jus let me know if u plan something! πŸ˜ƒ
@bold... i know! πŸ˜†
and btw how is it not good for health? its bad memories which are not good and for us these are good memories, fantastic memoriess.... and yes the plan is 28th, be there or be square! πŸ˜›
Originally posted by music_l0ver036

Happy Birthday(:
Heyyy thanku so much. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by bala786

happy birthday sweety
Hey Saima... thanks a ton. πŸ˜ƒ

A HUGE thanku to my BB for this thread... ur the best.. πŸ€—

A big thanku to everyone who posted here, who posted on FB, who pmed me.. each and every single one of u are amazing and i am glad to have such ppl in my life... thanku so so much... love u all πŸ€—

And i really mean this. 😊

Aur meri taraf se tum sab ke liye cake bhi: