Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Lol...Must say that image of our Aham in surfer dude gear gives me something to fanta...i mean think about!

Although my thought had been that if we have to put up with an angry Aham let's put everything out on the table instead of leaving anything to the imagination!!!

But now I get get the surfer dude image out of my mind...thanks Tammie!

Sweet dreams Shelley!   ROFL ROFL

I guess if we have to put up with him being such a jerk, it might make it easier if we envision him with a surfboard... So next time he starts his tirades, think ocean, board shorts and board and then maybe we'll be a bit more forgiving. LOL   (Oh, the things that entertain us!)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Riddle me this, Mr. Modi... (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Tam n shelly u both are so funny, the main topic was abt him nt to show his anger as usual bt see wt u both are talking abt,only ps

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003Shell16

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
I know Sadhli we can't be trusted with your Aham! I still can't get the image of Aham in his surfer gear standing beside his board out of my mind.

Yes sweet dreams indeed! Good Night!

rusha4003saomom

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Tam n shelly u both are so funny, the main topic was abt him nt to show his anger as usual bt see wt u both are talking abt,only ps

Well, talking about his anger is like beating a dead horse. There's no point. Might as well have a discussion that brings a smile to your face, don't you think? LOL LOL LOL

The character of Ahem is driving me crazy right now. If I was his mom I would shake him and give him a piece of my mind. Which brings up Koki. Well, that's a whole 'nother can of worms. I think I may have to post something on her... Angry Angry Angry

Edited by saomom - 20 August 2010 at 9:04pm

monalidprusha4003

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

I know Sadhli we can't be trusted with your Aham! I still can't get the image of Aham in his surfer gear standing beside his board out of my mind.

i know dear.........I m also juat imagining Surfer Aham instead of A jerk, useless fellow.....

u are going to sleep...see I just came now and u r leaving...

rusha4003

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Well, talking about his anger is like beating a dead horse. There's no point. Might as well have a discussion that brings a smile to your face, don't you think? LOL LOL LOL

The character of Ahem is driving me crazy right now. If I was his mom I would shake him and give him a piece of my mind. Which brings up Koki. Well, that's a whole 'nother can of worms. I think I may have to post something on her... Angry Angry Angry

yup...m smiling...and u know whenever I saw a thread opened by u...i started smiling w/o even opening it as I knew what ever the main matter will be, that matter also worth redaing, but the bottom line must be something to do with Aham as ur Pssss.......
m smiling no doubt.......

and m w8ing for ur post on Koki...and m goona open something on Aham and his future antics soon..

rusha4003

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

i know dear.........I m also juat imagining Surfer Aham instead of A jerk, useless fellow.....

I'm still awake for a little bit longer. I am like one of my boys fighting sleep. How are you? Are you at work today? Or SAT a holiday for you.

rusha4003

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

I'm still awake for a little bit longer. I am like one of my boys fighting sleep. How are you? Are you at work today? Or SAT a holiday for you.

gr8..to see u awake....sat off...so full to masti today....wt abt u tomoro off na,..

rusha4003

Post Reply New Post

Go to top