SR OS-Updated on Pg 145

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello guys🤗
I am back with a post. This time to make an OS.

All SRians out there will be really depressed that we won't get any good siddhima scenes in the coming weeks as they will focus on AR. so I thought of writing an OS for all of you.

Well I m quite a lousy writer; so please any mistakes be forgiven.

The concept is that; after the truth is revealed that Shilpa is riddhima's sister; what turmoil will create in SR relationship? Will it strengthen the SR bond and how will Sid handle everything? And most importantly how will the SR story progress including Sid being riddhima's knight in shining armor? And what will happen to ArShi relationship? Please all of you guys who liked the concept do let me know; I will love to write an OS.

Dedicated to all my lovely IFians and specially my SR fans.

||~*Index*~||

Part 1 (Pg 3)
Part 2 (Pg 6)
Part 3 (Pg 8)
Part 4 (Pg 10)
Part 5 (Pg 13)
Part 6 (Pg 17)
Part 7 (Pg 21)
Part 8 (Pg 21)
Part 9 (Pg 26)
Part 10 (Pg 34)
Part 11 (Pg 40)
Part 12 (Pg 46)
Part 13 (Pg 52)
Part 14 (Pg 58)
Part 15 (Pg 60)
Part 16 (Pg 68)
Part 17 (Pg 73)
Part 18 (Pg 78)
Part 19 (Pg 82)
Part 20 (Pg 88)
Part 21 (Pg 93)
Part 22 (Pg 97)
Part 23 (Pg 105)
Part 24 (Pg 109)
Part 25 (Pg 113)
Part 26 (Pg 117)
Part 27 (Pg 120)
Part 28 (Pg 123)
Part 29 (Pg 131)
Part 30 (Pg 136)
Part 31 (Pg 142)
Part 32 (Pg 145)

Loads of love❤️❤️
Mayuri❤️❤️

Edited by mayuri.vet - 13 years ago
Mayuri 🤗 plz plz plz plz write an SR OS...I Love the concept and now I'm eager to know how SR story will progress after RiShi sister truth revealed...I wanna see SR coming more and more close to each other...!!! and also wanna see ArShi story but mostly SR....!!!!

~Zarqa~
hey thats a great idea😛
i woud LOVEEEEEEE to read ur OS and specialy  coz ur story is movin on not like this actual stupid n borin track🤢...
so plzzz plzzz plzzz write the first part soon..and i love the concept of ur story its really interestin😳...and wanna see (read) some good SR moments😍
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Mayuri 🤗 plz plz plz plz write an SR OS...I Love the concept and now I'm eager to know how SR story will progress after RiShi sister truth revealed...I wanna see SR coming more and more close to each other...!!! and also wanna see ArShi story but mostly SR....!!!!

~Zarqa~
OMG Zarqa😲😲😲...
I JUST LOVE UR HOT KARAN SIGGY😍☺️...
wow yaar he looks really..........HAWT☺️...and soooo shirtless😆😍
please !!!!!i'm waiting for it
Please post soon...We are tired of the boredom that goes on on the serial....Atleast we can enjoy something...
Originally posted by indian_beauty

~Zarqa~
.........well zarqa thanks for liking the concept....well m writing it......and will post soon dear........
love
mayuri
Originally posted by ...Noorya...

hey thats a great idea😛
i woud LOVEEEEEEE to read ur OS and specialy coz ur story is movin on not like this actual stupid n borin track🤢.
so plzzz plzzz plzzz write the first part soon..and i love the concept of ur story its really interestin😳...and wanna see (read) some good SR moments😍
.........well noorya...i just thought of the concept...so will take time to write......please gimme some time.....aj raat tak ho jageya.....i will surely upload it....
Originally posted by mknageswari

please !!!!!i'm waiting for it
..just gimme some time to type.....please
Originally posted by RehanSinha_XR

Please post soon...We are tired of the boredom that goes on on the serial....Atleast we can enjoy something...
....yup......the first part will be up......