Frequent Posters

Cursed~n~Broken thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sounds interesting, but i think Sushmita Sen might be better suited
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
but i even doubt this film will be allowed to made, i have heard that many films which are based on politicians are always shut down due to political pressure

but i really hope this is made and that too with pc, coz she rocks
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I hope she does this movie!
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
donnu abt acting wise but according to these two pics aish suits more Look wise 😆

chk rest of the pics in below link....all main actresses r there , then decide look wise .....

http://wonderwoman.intoday.in/wonderwoman/photo/216/1/Celebs/which-bollywood-actor-can-play-indira-gandhi.htmlEdited by minnie.reet - 13 years ago
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh god they all look freakky sonam specially bc she is the youngest

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
With news of a film being made on Indira Gandhi, we find out that no Bollywood actress quite fits the bill.

AISHWARYA RAI: 8/10
Aishwarya Rai is the global face of Indian Cinema which is sure to help in a Hollywood-Bollywood biopic. She has also perfected the art of acting in period movies.

Prahlad Kakkar's take: "If her good looks don't come in the way of playing this strong intense character there may be some scope."

BIPASHA BASU: 4/10
Bipasha Basu made a successful foray into serious cinema with her most recent release Lamhaa. She has also often demonstrated her versatility as an actress. Prahlad Kakkar's take: "She is known for her sultry good looks and her image is too defined to now be accepted as a simple cotton clad politician.

DEEPIKA PADUKONE: 4/10
Deepika Padukone in her past films has shown the willpower and confidence to carry off almost any type of reel character. Prahlad Kakkar's take: "As a budding actress she has shown a great deal of promise, however she is too young and her age is what goes against her.

KAREENA KAPOOR: 8/10
Kareena Kapoor is not only the darling of the masses but has won critical acclaim for her performances in Chameli, Refugee and Yuva.
Prahlad Kakkar's take: "An older Kareena is well suited for the role, she has the intensity as well as the background that is required to play a powerful persona."

MADHURI DIXIT: 6/10
Madhuri Dixit was the first choice for the role but then reportedly declined it. This Bollywood queen and darling of the masses would be accepted and adored in any role she played. Prahlad Kakkar's take: "Madhuri Dixit has the age and the experience for the role, but not so much the intensity."

PRIYANKA CHOPRA: 8/10
Priyanka Chopra, believes, Jenny Shircore, award winning make-up artist, is the only actress who with some prosthetic make-up, can look like Indira Gandhi. Prahlad Kakkar's take: "She is a good actress and if she can manage the sheer intensity then she very well might be able to pull it off."

SONAM KAPOOR: 5/10
Sonam Kapoor is the girl of the moment and very popular amongst the youth. Early into her career she has carried a female oriented movie like Aisha solely on her shoulders. Prahlad Kakkar's take: "Ten years from now Sonam Kapoor may very well be able to carry off such a role, but not now."

VIDYA BALAN: 9/10
Vidya Balan is the critic's favourite girl and has been praised for her endearing performances in Parineeta, Guru and Paa.
Prahlad Kakkar's take: "Vidya is the best choice. She is very Indian and attractive with a strong sense of self. She personifies a certain determination, required for this role."

KATRINA KAIF: 7/10
Katrina Kaif has already played a political figure in the movie Rajneeti where both the audience and the critics loved her. But will she make the cut once again? Ad guru Prahlad Kakkar's take: "Katrina makes for a very good Sonia Gandhi but may be less suited for Indira Gandhi, as she lacks on- screen assertion."

http://wonderwoman.intoday.in/wonderwoman/photo/216/1/Celebs/which-bollywood-actor-can-play-indira-gandhi.html
ladygaga thumbnail
WOW, VIdya got the highest points.. 9/10!!! Yaaaa... My pick is either Vidya or Madhuri.. I would have given Madhuri a higher mark.
Originally posted by: ladygaga

WOW, VIdya got the highest points.. 9/10!!! Yaaaa... My pick is either Vidya or Madhuri.. I would have given Madhuri a higher mark.

Yea Madhuri suits the facial type more. Her photoshop is easier to believe. But who would watch a Madhuri flick in 2010, she's so old school. 😆 😆
Okazaki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I swear, with the face thats photoshop'd, I'd imagine Madhuri to break out in her "maar dala"routine any minute 😆

Vidya would be an awesome choice!!Edited by Okazaki - 13 years ago
perfectlyflawed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vidya or Madhuri 😛
 As for Priyanka .. no !
She is a fine actress but jst fine not gr8 enf to pull this character😛

Edited by reha_rm - 13 years ago