Page 148 of 150

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PimpJuice

Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Monica and Pimp, when do you guys have college/school??

Mine classes begin on the 7th and i move back on the 6th =) What month did you college start?

LOL. mine started in June.. LOL LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DIGCPR CC#7 (INVITES ONLY) (Page 148)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

What are the timings?! Confused 

6:30- 9:10Dead

super boring.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDevil

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

What are the timings?! Confused 

6:30- 9:10Dead

super boring.

Wowww.. evening classes sound interesting.. LOL Why are they in the evening, Pinks?? Any reason??

I have college tomorrow too.. Dead Dead Cry Cry Cry .. I don't wanna go to college! Cry Cry

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
Wowww.. evening classes sound interesting.. LOL Why are they in the evening, Pinks?? Any reason??

I have college tomorrow too.. Dead Dead Cry Cry Cry .. I don't wanna go to college! Cry Cry

Well we have a choice between morning and evening classes, on two days I have morning classes and today I have evening. They are there so that people who work have time later to go to classBig smile

I don't eitherCryCryLOLLOL we are all so lazyLOL

Angel-likeDevil

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Well we have a choice between morning and evening classes, on two days I have morning classes and today I have evening. They are there so that people who work have time later to go to classBig smile

I don't eitherCryCryLOLLOL we are all so lazyLOL

Ohhh.. that's nice.. Big smile I wish we had evening classes, atleast we'd have time to sleep and do HW.. Dead 

Haha.. yeahh.. LOL 

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
Ohhh.. that's nice.. Big smile I wish we had evening classes, atleast we'd have time to sleep and do HW.. Dead 

Haha.. yeahh.. LOL 

lol but it's kind of boring, all day you do hw or try to study and then you have class when you get home everyone is abt to sleepAngry sucky.

Angel-likeDevil

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Haha.. yeahh.. LOL 

lol but it's kind of boring, all day you do hw or try to study and then you have class when you get home everyone is abt to sleepAngry sucky.

I think yo're evening classes ROCK! Ermm  Tongue stop complaining, Monica.. Tongue LOL atleast it's better than ours where we go to college like in the morning stay there for 8 hours and then come back all tired and worn-out. Inspite of so much of exhaustion, we need to study and do crapload of HW.. Dead Ouch Cry Cry Look at you, after the classes, you can head to yor home, eat and then sleep.. then wake somewhere around 9.. Big smile After tht, you'll have an entire day before you to study and do HW!! Star 

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 01 September 2010 at 1:19pm

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 01 September 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

I think yo're evening classes ROCK! Ermm  Tongue stop complaining, Monica.. Tongue LOL atleast it's better than ours where we go to college like in the morning stay there for 8 hours and then come back all tired and worn-out. Inspite of so much of exhaustion, we need to study and do crapload of HW.. Dead Ouch Cry Cry Look at you, after the classes, you can head to yor home, eat and then sleep.. then wake somewhere around 9.. Big smile After tht, you'll have an entire day before you to study and do HW!! Star 

lol well sometimes I love em, not today esp english. My teacher is crazyOuch it's a 3 hr class, we talk abt nonsense for 2 hrs and 30 mins and 30 mins we do some workConfused today we're watching a dumb movie and discussing itConfused ugh how idiotic. I am so dreading itLOLLOL

okay ALD gotta run to get my sis, see you later. Hug

Angel-likeDevil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top