Pavitra Rishta

Satish I love you!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

fabulous05

fabulous05

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
I loved the way satish told dharmesh off! ClapClapClapThis company is not only dharmesh's for him to decided to fire manav. Satish has a say in this too..so dharmesh needs to chill out.... Satish was right in saying that dharmesh is a good business man but sometimes he needs to think with his heart and not his head.Yah manav broke a rule, but seriously any guy in his place would have done the same....if someone talked about vaishu like that I am sure dharmesh would have no tolerated it so he needs to not get his undies in a knot about this situation.. And if he wants to fire manav..ok fine...but u could have at least been nice about it and let manav have 7 days to look for another job! You are so ridiculous dharmesh!!!!!! Angry Satish way to go! You are the best!! Varshu is so lucky.!!1

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jolineIshBinsmarty2010

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Satish I love you!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maneetkraze

Maneetkraze

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Yes i totally agree with you. Hopefully Dharmesh will now give Manav his job back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fabulous05

shubhi_s

Goldie

shubhi_s

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
i really hate dharmesh character .sometimes he give extra money  2 his servant but when it come  2 manav he is soo rude.
i really like satish character.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fabulous05shorti21

riniiii

IF-Dazzler

riniiii

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged
yaaaa indeed varsha is really very luck to have a husband like satish, so understanding, so supportive............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fabulous05

Post Reply New Post

Go to top