bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
http://tellycafe.com/gallery/picture/kapil-nirmal/1168-kapil-nirmal.html 

he is looking hot there are four photos girls che it out it hink its his corbett trips photos. if possible comment and at least rate it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Beena these are the same photos that he has put up on his FB but yes I commented on this site and also rated it.
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Chor chori say jai , hera pheri say nahin ðŸ˜¡ , How proudly he puts tag of his stinky site on his photos after chorifying from FB like he has done all the efforts to get these🤪and Kapil didn't put himself 🥱
🥱Edited by Faiza_sam - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
those are same pics which Kapil posted on FB... anyways still i can post single comment just for Kaps...
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Chor chori say jai , hera pheri say nahin ðŸ˜¡ , How proudly he puts tag of his stinky site on his photos after chorifying from FB like he has done all the efforts to get these🤪and Kapil didn't put himself 🥱
🥱

faiza sorry to say dear but no one can post photos with that tag ...its offence copyrighted issues.... unless the person himself would have sell those photos or have given permission to do so.

and this can only kapil say what he has done.

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsingapury

faiza sorry to say dear but no one can post photos with that tag ...its offence copyrighted issues.... unless the person himself would have sell those photos or have given permission to do so.

and this can only kapil say what he has done.

Whatever the case , i felt disgusted to see that tag on his photos , that's it !!!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Faizu... what more can you expect from that parasite's mind.... 😡😡
😡😡😡😡😡

thankyou for the link Beena di... 🤗