Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
sometimes i wish ic ould send a virus to this malikca girl.. rofl.. i haven't made naythign so genius nowadays so im not too mad about the kash vid..it was bound to happen... i guess i should start id'ing them across the center now :X

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-Poowida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anti-plagiarism thread (Page 6)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 30 October 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
the malickaa gal is a real biatch Dead I don't think she's even human, let alone sensible. 

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
pehle ppl used to be shameful of it and take it off.she's become beyond any shame and continues to ripp others off.. and its irritating for the makers just to write theircopyright thru the center b/c it doens't always look nice :X

neways, i've been flagging all her vids..make sure u guys do the same..hopefully we can get this account of hers closed down :)

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
That chick has taken 2/3 of my videos and reproduced quiet a few out of them LOL These are only the solo ones that she's ripped off and I'm not even bothered enough to go through the multifandom videos at the prospect that there might be just as many. Entirely shamless case at hand LOL

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

That chick has taken 2/3 of my videos and reproduced quiet a few out of them LOL These are only the solo ones that she's ripped off and I'm not even bothered enough to go through the multifandom videos at the prospect that there might be just as many. Entirely shamless case at hand LOL

flag the girl down..im reporting as much as i can..btw, post ur channel link as well so i can pass it own to others to keep an eye out

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 07 November 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
I got another ripper on the loose....

here's the copier's channel:

people she's copied:
copied from shockalots vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qor42owctaY

..theres many more..i dont' feel like finding originals et al

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

fizza311

IF-Dazzler

fizza311

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged
nice thread
keeps people aware of the plagiarists

Sallufanno1

IF-Stunnerz

Sallufanno1

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

ok i have one here..

she is added to my friends list.. and always comment my videos .. but recently she made a videomix similar to mine with 2-3 clip differences

here is her video.. added on November 29, 2010

here comes mine.. added on August 24, 2010

Edited by Sallufanno1 - 09 December 2010 at 10:26am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top