Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
If someone's ripping off your vids, and claiming your work as their own, then post it here so that everyone can be made aware of the lowness that prevails amongst certain people. Stealing/ripping off is downright disgusting. Claiming someone else's creative work as your own is a cyber crime.

List of people who have ripped off/continue to rip of:

^ she regularly rips off mine, roz's (howabtnow), hina (wishhina), sharmiee's and Himyname22  work. Inspite of numerous warnings and threats, she refuses to take them off and simply deletes/blocks people she doesn't like.

^ has ripped off my vid on 'tujh mein rab dikhta hai' - that I uploaded on my back up a/c.

*added: 21/08/10

23/08/10

http://www.youtube.com/user/lakshyaNkt - has stolen vids of jhanvi87 (desigrl05)

7/09/10

http://www.youtube.com/user/Agrima00 - has stolen vids of nureat01
http://www.youtube.com/user/hassan2594330 - has stolen vids of bonapinto (bones88)

23/09/10

http://www.youtube.com/user/sbdhillon - has stolen vids of karanjenni1 and Kumkumisgr8

If there are more such people out there, please let us know so we can think of a collective action that can be taken.

thanks,
neeta

Edited by CZ.. - 23 September 2010 at 5:18am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

7zanib7-DramaBeans-bajlookabobby04vena.cava.Madiha_20roshni.r3Cess-FairyTale-NaimaTazzyAnandini27BilliCat.radev_fanfunkybratz.-Wish-...Surbhi..RadiantTreasuremonamie111.DivaDeluxe.-MissBoiiVamp-prejudiced-Alina.Neerjaabrinda_ghtawarapan.Anhdara13cupid-struckSars.sonu4ever-Anaya-khushixburgerchaap-De.De-desigrl0526javeyaish_punkPerfangel5655-dramaholic-SobtiObsessionfour.romiebee2002monarspamalotrsroopaliuswah-x-Reshu-x-SunShine_AXiahtic-5-vandy--MamuKiBhanji-anitamalikbones88petticoatindiandoll89star_fannadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anti-plagiarism thread" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

star_fan

IF-Addictz

star_fan

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Neetz That's great topic and well needed. If any such VM will come cross me then am surely posting here. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-Poo

PyaarSe

IF-Sizzlerz

PyaarSe

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
There were more people who had ripped off my vids...but I have managed to force them to delete my vids off their account. Hopefully...by exposing all the stealers..we can stop them.

Thanks Neetz..for this post.

Also...concerned parties...do join here: http://www.youtube.com/group/preventvideotheft

U-No-Poo

romiebee2002

IF-Sizzlerz

romiebee2002

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

Wow people can go so low * shakes head*

I suppose such people do not possess creativity of their own to show

U-No-Poo

Xiahtic-5

IF-Stunnerz

Xiahtic-5

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Neetz omg so its not only Roz even yours hina and Sharmiee works is also been copied and its the same person shame on that person seriously this is heights first u claim other work as yours thn block or delete from her list very bad

U-No-Poo

.-Wish-.

IF-Dazzler

.-Wish-.

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Awesome topic hunz. It was very much needed. Will surely let you all know if  I come across a VM-stealer .. *sigh*

-Ashoo-

IF-Rockerz

-Ashoo-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
great topic...i have a bunch of those twoo...thanksfully i forced them to delete

TazzyA

Goldie

TazzyA

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Great topic yaar, its is very true, plaigirsim is a crime and can be held accountable for, its filthy and trully unfair to thise who go through the hard work of making their great creations. xx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top