Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Parul Chauhan Opposite Kinshuk in CCBM (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

Shafia21

Shafia21

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanihaKaKinshuk

Originally posted by deepa_mishra

I had already signed the petition near 40. I will be doing this for our Kinrul. But just we want to do continously as soon as possible. We need all of our Ragvir fans/ Kinrul fans to do this. We want to hardwork and we need the help from our fans.
I agree with you honeyy..we wll try our level wow goood to  hear ur doin 40-50 times..i want atleast 1000 requests thn we shall post it to Starplus

I swear when it comes to petition you could only sign it once.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Parul Chauhan Opposite Kinshuk in CCBM (Page 3)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mrs-KaranKundra

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
but i think kinshuk has divya opposite him n sid and nivi together !!!

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.karan.kundr

but i think kinshuk has divya opposite him n sid and nivi together !!!
i dont think If Kinshuk deserves to be paired with a second lead actress
i mean Nah not at all..we will never accept it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..luv_shahid..

renne11

renne11

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

I DONT AGREE WITH YOU WHY THE SAME PAIR AGAIN LET THERE BE SOME FRESHNESS WITH A NEW PAIR IN KINSHUK AND DIVYA I THINK THEY WOULD LOOK FABULOUS TOGETHER AND WOULD MAKE A VERY HIT JODI .............DO YOU AGREE.......WITH ME.

KinshuKiDeewani

KinshuKiDeewani

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Well i definetly dont want Kinshuk with some side acttress..i mean it des make sense to me if he falls in love the the female lead tht is Nivi i guess..but then i have never ever watched this show will only be watching after Kinshhuk makes an entry

Gosh ireally wait  Parul in the show with Kinshuk and yes kinshuk is not any chota mota star so ii dont wanthim as a second lead else h e cn just do a cameo in CCBM n thn leave

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
me too don't want kinshuk with a side actress and divya is a side actress........i just wish his role is a cameo......kinshuk deserves better show.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanihaKaKinshuk..luv_shahid..

smiley20

IF-Dazzler

smiley20

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
thanks dear i too want the no1 jodi of starplus again i already signed the petition and will do everyday for kinrul

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanihaKaKinshuk..luv_shahid..

dorthyo

dorthyo

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
i dont agree with you guys kinshuk and parul is an old pair let there be some newness with kinshuk and divya as a jodi they will look so cute together and as for them not being the lead rajan sahai can change the entire storyline if he needs the show to rock.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top