Parul Chauhan Opposite Kinshuk in CCBM - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Well i definetly dont want Kinshuk with some side acttress..i mean it des make sense to me if he falls in love the the female lead tht is Nivi i guess..but then i have never ever watched this show will only be watching after Kinshhuk makes an entry

Gosh ireally wait  Parul in the show with Kinshuk and yes kinshuk is not any chota mota star so ii dont wanthim as a second lead else h e cn just do a cameo in CCBM n thn leave
me too don't want kinshuk with a side actress and divya is a side actress........i just wish his role is a cameo......kinshuk deserves better show.....
thanks dear i too want the no1 jodi of starplus again i already signed the petition and will do everyday for kinrul
i dont agree with you guys kinshuk and parul is an old pair let there be some newness with kinshuk and divya as a jodi they will look so cute together and as for them not being the lead rajan sahai can change the entire storyline if he needs the show to rock.
Originally posted by shaazi

me too don't want kinshuk with a side actress and divya is a side actress........i just wish his role is a cameo......kinshuk deserves better show.....
only KinRul cn bring the show on top

I really do want Kinshuk with Parul on th show.

I AGREE KINSHUK AND DIVYA WILL MAKE A CUTE AND A HIT PAIR AS FOR DIVYA BEEING SECOND LEAD RAJAN SAHAI CAN DO ANYTHING?CHANGE THE ENTIRE SCRIPT AND MAKE KINSHUK AND DIVYA THE LEAD PAIR I REALLY HOPE THIS HAPPENS IT WILL BE INTERISTING ENOUGH TO WATCH THE SHOW RIGHT NOW THE SHOW SUCKS.

guys we want kinrul together. old is gold yaar.
guys a new pair with kinshuk and divya will get freshness to the show with parul and kinshuk i rather want him back in bidai than ccbm.i think change is spice of life kinshuk and divya will rock.
Originally posted by yshd_sharma

guys we want kinrul together. old is gold yaar.
i agreee